Reef Pro Fully Conditioned Fish Review Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, any one that has purchased our fully quarantined fish, please let us know your thoughts on your purchase as well as the quality of our specimens. Thank you very much.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my quarantined fish today. Temp acclimated them, and since salinity matched my tank, put them in an hour later. Fish are already out and eating within a couple hours. Couldn't have been any easier. Thanks!
glad you are very happy with your purchase! Thanks again

Plandauesq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have now purchased over 30 Quarantined fish and they have all been absolutely phenomenal!!! Zak even graciously replaced two Anthias and a wrasse that didn’t ultimately make it. Look forward to buying more fish from Reef Pro!!

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have now purchased over 30 Quarantined fish and they have all been absolutely phenomenal!!! Zak even graciously replaced two Anthias and a wrasse that didn’t ultimately make it. Look forward to buying more fish from Reef Pro!!
Thank you Phil, always a pleasure!

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is pricing for fish ? Catalog
we will be releasing more fish in the near future. Probably by the end of this month or the beginning of next month we will have a thread with all the available fish. We also take special request.
Thank you.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
local pickup? pleeeeeease
We will be offering local pickup once COVID dies down a bit. Thank you. Make sure to follow us so you can get alerts on when we post!

DothanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we will be releasing more fish in the near future. Probably by the end of this month or the beginning of next month we will have a thread with all the available fish. We also take special request.
Thank you.
How special does the request need to be? I am dying to add a Bella Goby to our system but we haven't added any fish in a while and i'm super nervous about introducing a parasite/worm by adding another fish at this point. Any chance you'd add a Bella Goby to your list for me?

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How special does the request need to be? I am dying to add a Bella Goby to our system but we haven't added any fish in a while and i'm super nervous about introducing a parasite/worm by adding another fish at this point. Any chance you'd add a Bella Goby to your list for me?
Yea for sure, that wouldn’t be a problem. Our next shipments is from the Maldives. I can get the golden head sleeper gobies for that shipment. The Bella gobies come out of the Philippines which will probably be after this Maldives shipment.

DothanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea for sure, that wouldn’t be a problem. Our next shipments is from the Maldives. I can get the golden head sleeper gobies for that shipment. The Bella gobies come out of the Philippines which will probably be after this Maldives shipment.
Awesome !! I'm not in any hurry and have learned that nothing good happens fast in this hobby. Please let me know how to officially "order" one if you think it would be doable. I think i'd rather wait for the Bella, even it means more time waiting...Thanks again!

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome !! I'm not in any hurry and have learned that nothing good happens fast in this hobby. Please let me know how to officially "order" one if you think it would be doable. I think i'd rather wait for the Bella, even it means more time waiting...Thanks again!
Yea no worries. We will put your name down here for the Bella and as soon as we do a order from the Philippines we can let you know. Thanks for your interest! Keep an eye out for our post when the Maldives shipment comes in.

DothanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea no worries. We will put your name down here for the Bella and as soon as we do a order from the Philippines we can let you know. Thanks for your interest! Keep an eye out for our post when the Maldives shipment comes in.
Perfect..

Of course!! will it be in this thread or a new one?

JTreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I see a list of your fish? I visited the website and didn’t see that option. Only buying quarantined fish is very important to me. Not worth the risk otherwise

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are going to be bringing in a shipment from the Maldives very soon. As soon as they land and we are able to photograph all of them they will be posted here for sale! We have a very extensive quarantine protocol that we have developed over many years ensure the utmost health and quality of all specimens. Pls let us know if theres anything your looking for and I will keep an eye out. Thanks again for your interest. Make sure you like us so you will get alerts when we post.

Back