Reef Pro has a Purple X Yellow Tang Hybrid! Say WHATT!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Pro has a Purple X Yellow Tang Hybrid!
CHECK OUT THIS STUNNER!
CHECK OUT @Reef Builders ARTICLE ON THIS AMAZING HYBRID

ONE OF THE FEW THAT HAS MADE IT TO THE USA.

AVAILABLE @ REEF PRO'S COLLECTORS CORNER!
Yellow Purple Hybrid Tang.jpg

David Matthews

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a pic of what they look like when they are older? Can't seem to find a picture anywhere

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a pic of what they look like when they are older? Can't seem to find a picture anywhere

High David,

Your pockets are much deeper than mine. Jersey Corals also has one available for $10,000. Here's their different photo, which I think is a little better:
https://jerseycorals.com/collections/fish/products/bali-aquarich-yellow-x-purple-tang-hybrid If I spring for the Majestic Angel they currently have on sale, perhaps I can get a better photo of the hybrid for you.

If you want to see what these will look like a year or two from now, check back in a year or two. (There aren't any older ones available to be photographed now.) With any luck they should be down to $2,500 each by then. OR, preferably, you can buy one and let us all know what it looks like in both a year, and in two years from now! I'm surprised neither of these fish has wound up in Japan yet. Affluent hobbyists there have much deeper pockets than both of us put together.

Good Luck with Purchase,
Bob

David Matthews

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info. I might have to wait then. It'll definitely be interesting to see how the these guys progress

Back