Reef Raft 2hr Flash Sale Mar. 2nd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up the corals from the live sale today, in person. If you live anywhere remotely close to OC I highly recommend making an appointment to meet Tony at the shop in Anaheim. He has a very nice and colorful selection of corals in the shop. In addition to what I purchased from the live sale and the black knight torch I won during the sale, I couldn't resist picking up another acro while I was there. The size of the frag Tony cut me off the signature acro I purchased during the sale was very impressive. Thanks again!

Coral2002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up the corals from the live sale today, in person. If you live anywhere remotely close to OC I highly recommend making an appointment to meet Tony at the shop in Anaheim. He has a very nice and colorful selection of corals in the shop. In addition to what I purchased from the live sale and the black knight torch I won during the sale, I couldn't resist picking up another acro while I was there. The size of the frag Tony cut me off the signature acro I purchased during the sale was very impressive. Thanks again!

Can you share a pic of what you got?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back