Reef Raft Flash Friday Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More good news for our stickheads.
IMG_2185.JPG

RR USA Golden Buddha!

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
These guys are top notch!
I had a few missing pieces from a previous purchase and they promptly took care of it!!

To anyone with their doubts... doubt not.
These guys go above and beyond to take care of their customers

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys are top notch!
I had a few missing pieces from a previous purchase and they promptly took care of it!!

To anyone with their doubts... doubt not.
These guys go above and beyond to take care of their customers

We appreciate that statement but we always have and always will be.

Griff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why you gotta give my hopes up!! Lol man $1200 huh, does it at least come with a sandwich??? I would need one after receiving that during acclimation lol

The prices on euphyllia drive me crazy. I had a LFS that sold all euphyllia for 20 a head regardless of color. They aren't in business anymore but I got pretty close with the owner and he wasn't losing money on coral. We just live in an area where there are not enough people in this hobby and he couldn't sell enough equipment. The frags were always small but couldn't beat his prices. I never picked up a black one but he got them in all the time. I did however get green with blue tips and gold ones with green mouth and bluish tips.

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The prices on euphyllia drive me crazy. I had a LFS that sold all euphyllia for 20 a head regardless of color. They aren't in business anymore but I got pretty close with the owner and he wasn't losing money on coral. We just live in an area where there are not enough people in this hobby and he couldn't sell enough equipment. The frags were always small but couldn't beat his prices. I never picked up a black one but he got them in all the time. I did however get green with blue tips and gold ones with green mouth and bluish tips.

That's awesome bro.

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in love!

You're not the only one.
Besides we at RR USA going to have a contest today for a $25 GC that you can use at the Flash Sale today.
We look at you awesome members avatar and pick the most original one out of there and you win that GC.
Of course you need to down load a amazing AVATAR as we are really picky same as we are on our corals a well.
So down load a AVATAR and win or upgrade your old one for a awesome one.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 60 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back