Reef Raft Huge Signature Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Reef Raft Concierge

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry everyone.....we've decided to cancel this sale and have refund all that shipping module purchase

NikoO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is kinda suspect. having to pay $25 for LOCAL pickup. Along with announcing the sale and then thinking about cancelling it...
also 1/2 inch frag?? smh

OP
OP
Reef Raft Concierge

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is kinda suspect. having to pay $25 for LOCAL pickup. Along with announcing the sale and then thinking about cancelling it...
also 1/2 inch frag?? smh

it seem like you are on every one of my sale thread with comment......I do appreciate your comment but please take it to PM and I will answer all your question....as far as canceling this sale is due to my time constrain, I am only going to do a livesale if I can give my customer the best customer service possible or I am not doing it.

Giddyup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes that is right.....and no we won't be at RAP

Sorry to hear that... I was going off the RAP website that shows you at booth 809...

e544db36a72f59a455eccc53ad22fa88.jpg

NikoO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay, that gives background to the statements that were made. Reef Raft gets some of the nicest fresh colonies in the business. Just trying to get my piece lol

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer to see the sale cancelled though there will always be more! I’ve picked up some incredible frags from 3 prior sales, and shipping from cali to Chicago suburbs has gone well each time too. Last sale I picked up cuts of the signature monti’s at a great deal and now that I’ve learned to not instantly kill acros I’m excited to start picking up more in the future. Tony from reef raft has done a great job of reaching out with any order issues and provided awesome advice along the way. Hope all is well Tony and looking forward to the next sale!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back