Reef Raft is cooking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is that amazing :eek: holy grail?

brian moran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Optimus Prime & Wicked Tuna I got a few months ago doing great!: fullsizeoutput_28ea.jpeg fullsizeoutput_28e9.jpeg

Better picture of the Wicked Tuna:
fullsizeoutput_28ef.jpeg

Softhammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say, if I saw that wicked tuna in a frag rack for sale I would honestly keep on walking. I hope the color is better in person.

brian moran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say, if I saw that wicked tuna in a frag rack for sale I would honestly keep on walking. I hope the color is better in person.

No, this is how it looks. All I can say is this is what I got when I bought the Wicked Tuna Acro from these guys. Doesn't show anything similar to the colony pic IMO. Maybe RR can say if this is unusual or typical of what they look like sometimes.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had many frags from them and yes most SPS develop the awesome color when you have it grow out into colonies.
Frags are just frags and really doesn't represent anything close to if you let it grow out.
It the name of the game.

ChrspnicholsI

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up the Wicked Tuna and the Orion at the last sale. really just waiting now for them to grow and pull the colors- mine looked similar to the other pics when they arrived. Running halides over mine so only time will tell what they grow into.

brian moran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just an update to show my wicked tuna frag today, it has taken off in size & color fullsizeoutput_292b.jpeg & moving towards the mother colony picture!!!

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks nothing like what they sold you...and unfortunately, it never will because their pics are heavily photoshopped to unnatural levels. I've bought from these guys before and never will again. The corals I received looked absolutely nothing like their pics, not even a hint of color actually. I've bought from many vendors over the years and usually the frags will at least look pretty close to what you get. Not so with RR USA. Buyers beware

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks nothing like what they sold you...and unfortunately, it never will because their pics are heavily photoshopped to unnatural levels. I've bought from these guys before and never will again. The corals I received looked absolutely nothing like their pics, not even a hint of color actually. I've bought from many vendors over the years and usually the frags will at least look pretty close to what you get. Not so with RR USA. Buyers beware
I only buy live never on line for the high end expensive one. I wait until RAP then go to the show n pick out the coral live.

Back