reef raft usa "1st live sale"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dankreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
500 colonies? Thats what im talking about, and you know RR is going to bring the HEAT! I'll be at this one for sure.

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10 year college reunion that weekend, going to be interesting trying to snipe while drinking heavily.

chort55

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10 year college reunion that weekend, going to be interesting trying to snipe while drinking heavily.

Ya know, I was going to say something smart about missing the sale to be around a bunch of people you didn't like 10 yrs ago but ya know..... its a good idea you should just go, get plastered and probably even lose your phone :) LOL

ptboy6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for my ignorance, but is this on line or at a specific location? My excuse is I'm new and I'm sticking to it.

This will be right here on Reef2Reef.com. There will be a thread when the time comes and they will be posting up corals for sale. There will most likely be a link to their website for you to buy the coral. You gotta be quick because the corals sell FAST!!

kashbrook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:fencing:May the best bidder win. Oh wait, it's a sale not an auction. I just wanted to use the emoticon. Thanks for the info.

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited about this one

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be right here on Reef2Reef.com. There will be a thread when the time comes and they will be posting up corals for sale. There will most likely be a link to their website for you to buy the coral. You gotta be quick because the corals sell FAST!!

It will actually be a little bit different than most other live sales :tongue:

Excited about this one

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Just wait till I start putting teaser pics up!

kindler19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man all the other great sales lately now this crazy sale!!! I am going to be BROKE!! Can't wait to empty the bank account again.

Back