Reef Raft USA Live Sale Here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CornNut

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Chris
Reefing for about 7 yrs now
Current tank is 60g cube and is SPS dominant with a few choice LPS

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it too late to take advantage of the $25 gift card and shipping ?

$25 Gift Card offer is good till an hour before the show.......so if you haven't gotten you shipping module please buy it and take advantage of the $25 gift card

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely ... wish

I WAS KIDDING except that really is my name.[/QUOTE

What's up bud...you stopping by tomorrow?

I'm Chris
Reefing for about 7 yrs now
Current tank is 60g cube and is SPS dominant with a few choice LPS

Hi Chris

Thanks for joining us......make sure you get your shipping module and take advantage of the $25 GC

Tony

Jaygalindo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Jay and I have been reefing for 5 years. My shipping module is purchased and I am shopping this live sale to stock my Nano in 90 Contest build, which is a 30G shallow cube. Looking to snap up some Zoas, palys, and some sweet LPS...Hopefully this sale will assist me in winning the Nano in 90 build Off here on R2R!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can someone brake down how the grade prize work for stupid ppl like me.

1. You have to buy something.
2. At some point during each hour you will have to make a post to the live sale thread. Most people just post something like "checking in" or "check in #1, 2, ...."

Once the sale is over you will send Tony a list of the post number (the number in the top right of your post) for all your check ins. You will have to tell him which grand prize you want to be in the drawing for and you get 1 chance for each regular purchase you made. In prior sales I think a lot of people just set the alarm on their phone to remind them (wake them up) to make the hourly post.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tony,

For the gift care, do we have to use it when purchasing or can we have you add it to our total once the sale is over. I would hate to lose a piece to someone because I had the extra step of entering a code for the gift card.

For my info:

Name is Doug
Saltwater for 25 years, 30+ years of aquariums if you include freshwater
Current tank is a 75gal, non reef ready mixed lps/zoas

CoralLover49

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Ayse, I have a 36G bow front. It's mix, love acro's and chalices. Have a couple of beautiful chalices that I adore. I must say I'm truly addicted to this hobby. Oh yes, been in the hobby bout a year, my newest tank is 3-4 old. Can't wait for the sale.:)

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Jay and I have been reefing for 5 years. My shipping module is purchased and I am shopping this live sale to stock my Nano in 90 Contest build, which is a 30G shallow cube. Looking to snap up some Zoas, palys, and some sweet LPS...Hopefully this sale will assist me in winning the Nano in 90 build Off here on R2R!

Hi Jay

Wow i am so privilege that you would stock your tank with our coral..:) I am most definately sure that you would be able to stock you tank with this sale event...thanks you for your shipping module purchase and hope you got your gift card....

tony

Tony,

For the gift care, do we have to use it when purchasing or can we have you add it to our total once the sale is over. I would hate to lose a piece to someone because I had the extra step of entering a code for the gift card.

For my info:

Name is Doug
Saltwater for 25 years, 30+ years of aquariums if you include freshwater
Current tank is a 75gal, non reef ready mixed lps/zoas

Hi Doug

Thanks alot for the purchase and support...30 years of exp...wow what dedication..awesome...glad you are here.....about paying after, sorry gift cards is only good when you check out

tony

My name is Ayse, I have a 36G bow front. It's mix, love acro's and chalices. Have a couple of beautiful chalices that I adore. I must say I'm truly addicted to this hobby. Oh yes, been in the hobby bout a year, my newest tank is 3-4 old. Can't wait for the sale.:)

Hi Ayse

thank you for joining use and hope that I took car of your question in PM....

tony

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. You have to buy something.
2. At some point during each hour you will have to make a post to the live sale thread. Most people just post something like "checking in" or "check in #1, 2, ...."

Once the sale is over you will send Tony a list of the post number (the number in the top right of your post) for all your check ins. You will have to tell him which grand prize you want to be in the drawing for and you get 1 chance for each regular purchase you made. In prior sales I think a lot of people just set the alarm on their phone to remind them (wake them up) to make the hourly post.

almost correct.......we are doing it with tickets.....each purchase of a regular item, you will get a ticket....then more item you buy the more ticket you will have to put in the hat.....so the more chance you get to win......and of course checking in every hour.....

happy reefing and make the best reefer win

jt17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I'm Jim. I had fowlr for 4 years, 20 years ago, and my current reef tank is almost a year old. Mixed reef heavy on the LPS, especially chalices. I picked up my first reef raft piece, the Lauren chalice, from Joe knows reefs live sale and I absolutely love it. I want more!!! GLWS. I'm really looking forward to it.

Masgatigata

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Tony. I bought the shipping module yesterday but didn't receive the gc information. Is that emailed to us or is it under our account? Thanks!

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey RR,
John here been in the hobby for about 2.5years and completely addicted. My tank is a 90 mixed reef but heavy SPS. Montis are my main addiction though. I also have a 20h that is supposed to belong to my son. That's mixed also but I may change that to a chalice and polyp tank.
I also have a the NJRC frag swap to attend next weekend so go easy on me.

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah forgot to ask but if I decide not to buy the shipping module I can still take place right? I just lose out on the $25 gift card right? Thanks

dgwkpe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about getting the shipping module, wanted to ask what will the price range of frags be? will there be alot of $10 frags like zoas or will most of the frags be $30 and up?

CMP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris, 90g SPS tank with 2 20g frag tanks plumed in and a 30g LPS with. I have been in the hobby for 10 years but took some time off my recent set ups have been up a little over 2 years. In the past I was relay in to fish and soft coral this time around SPS have been my thing. Looking foreword to the sale I have all ways wanted some of your coral.

Jaygalindo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still a little confused on the check in process...we have to send u a PM every hour with our post number...thats gonna be one full in box...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Back