Reef Raft USA Live Sale Here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still a little confused on the check in process...we have to send u a PM every hour with our post number...thats gonna be one full in box...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Only at the very end, you send via a single PM each of your post numbers where you posted in each hour. This allows them to determine if you qualify for the raffle.

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and we pay for everything at the very end what we have in our cart correct?

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aaah ok that is going to drive paypal nuts lol

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aaah ok that is going to drive paypal nuts lol

Paypal isn't going to be an issue. The problem will be if Reef Raft's or R2R servers can handle the load. I was on one of Joe's Knows Reef live sales and we kept crashing his server. If I remember correctly he had to finally go to pm's. Cherry Corals and World Wide Corals sales have brought the R2R servers to their knees. On one of the sales last year you would hit refresh and it would take up to 30 seconds for the thread to refresh. They've upgraded since then and there weren't any issues with the last sale, at least not that I noticed.

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i hope it all plans out ok, either way its gonna be a fun ride

mic209

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike (i'm the filipino guy that came in on memorial day, lol. Thanks for letting me buy stuff)
Over 13 years in the hobby.
SPS Dominant 25G

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be possible to just give you guys our paypal account name and password that way we can just "one click" buy corals?

Jaygalindo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only at the very end, you send via a single PM each of your post numbers where you posted in each hour. This allows them to determine if you qualify for the raffle.

So every hour we post "checking in" on the thread. Then the end we send a post with all of our check in posts? Sorry for the confusion but im a live sale noob...

Jurg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every hour for 24 hours.... Umm I have work tomorrow and need a little sleep tonight. I guess I'll just be looking for new sps. That grand prize is going to be tough to get. I give props to those that are able to do it.

Jurg

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So every hour we post "checking in" on the thread. Then the end we send a post with all of our check in posts? Sorry for the confusion but im a live sale noob...

Exactly, if you look in the top right of your post you'll see a number #92. So at the very end you'll craft an message like this:

Hour 1: post #34
Hour 2: post #466
Hour 3: post #3546

Then so fourth and so on.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every hour for 24 hours.... Umm I have work tomorrow and need a little sleep tonight. I guess I'll just be looking for new sps. That grand prize is going to be tough to get. I give props to those that are able to do it. Jurg

That is why people set alarms on their phone for every hour and then post a quick "check in" to the thread and go back to sleep. I guess waking up so many times during the night isn't going to be the most restful sleep but I do it when I'm smoking meat. Plus the middle of the night is the best time to snipe some corals since there won't be as many people online.

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alicia- 18+ years...loosing track and it makes me feel old to really think about it, hahahahaha :D
120g mixed Reef
32g mixed nano

Those grand prizes are so very tempting.....24 hours is a rough haul though:twitch:

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is why people set alarms on their phone for every hour and then post a quick "check in" to the thread and go back to sleep. I guess waking up so many times during the night isn't going to be the most restful sleep but I do it when I'm smoking meat. Plus the middle of the night is the best time to snipe some corals since there won't be as many people online.

Exactly!!!

h20player101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Parker
6 years
Taking delivery of a large tank end of July, currently have a small holding and nice friends willing to hold more! Goal is to have a truly mixed reef tank, SPS, LPS, softies, anemones.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.9%

Back