Reef Rock 2.0 live rock lands at Advanced Aquarium Consultancy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some latest generation Walt Smith cultured live rock has arrived at one of the UK’s top marine stores for appraisal and initial review. Not to be confused with Reef Rock 2.1, a dry man-made rock, Reef Rock 2.0 is also manufactured in Walt Smith’s facility only this time it’s matured in the sea in Fiji…
Source

Continue reading...

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@wwarby not sure if this shop is anywhere close to you or if they currently have live rock for sale but maybe something to look into...

wwarby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @livinlifeinBKK - in an unbelievable coincidence, that shop (Advanced Aquarium Consultancy) is 5 miles from my house and I was in there today having a look around :grinning-face-with-big-eyes:

They didn't have live rock in there today but I'll keep a look out for it and ask about it next time I'm there

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @livinlifeinBKK - in an unbelievable coincidence, that shop (Advanced Aquarium Consultancy) is 5 miles from my house and I was in there today having a look around :grinning-face-with-big-eyes:

They didn't have live rock in there today but I'll keep a look out for it and ask about it next time I'm there
Wow that is an incredible coincidence! I just randomly saw this post, noticed it was in the UK, and remembered your thread from the other day... you've got plenty of choices now!

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember the Walt Smith stuff looking way better than this back in the day. Almost completely covered in coralline (several colors), with tons of life on it. This doesn’t look bad by any means, but is definitely not the same (guessing it wasn’t maricultured as long).

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back