Reef Savvy Tank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gondore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reef savvy tanks availabl? I am looking for something around the 48 x 30 x 22 range.

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Any reef savvy tanks availabl? I am looking for something around the 48 x 30 x 22 range.

Hey Gondore,

Thank you for thinking of Living Reef Orlando. Unfortunately we do not have any Reef Savvy aquariums in stock right now. If you like we can put you on a list to be notified when we do get some in. Also, if you are interested in a custom aquarium we can help facilitate that process for you as well. If there is anything else we can do for you or if you would like additional information please do not hesitate to call us at 407-384-9669 or email us at [email protected]. Thank you again Gondore, and have a great day!

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is the process any faster I mean less wait time. Or is there a difference in price. Just wanted to see the benefit of ordering with you rather than actual reef savy.

I thought you guys kept them in stock so one didnt have to wait for it.

Thank you

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is the process any faster I mean less wait time. Or is there a difference in price. Just wanted to see the benefit of ordering with you rather than actual reef savy.

I thought you guys kept them in stock so one didnt have to wait for it.

Thank you

No difference in wait time. No difference in price. The benefit is indeed having them in stock and not waiting for production. However at this time we do not have any Reef Savvy aquariums in stock. Thank you.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 128 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back