dlms1014

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a376990dcce1ac076ef5dc601e5b2837.jpg

Fish need to go within 2 weeks.

175 Gallon Bow-Front Aquarium with 20 gallon sump and all the extras!

175 gallon bow front fishtank with custom stand, 20 gallon sump, 3 Ecotech Radion 2 lights, E-Shopps skimmer, 4 Hydro Koralia water circulation pumps, 1 Jebao RW-8 wave-maker with controller, 2 heaters, digital thermometer, auto fish feeder, 120 lbs of live rock, 60 lbs of Pink Bimini live Reef sand, 5 fish - yellow tang, Dory!! (Royal Blue Tang), black and white ocellaris clown fish, Wyoming white Amphiprion clown fish, and a pajama fish. Extra salt, chemicals, buckets, equipment, mixing barrel, and more! Everything you need to have a reef setup. Selling do to a move, I have a guy who can maintain it for a small monthly fee, he is also available to move the tank and all life for roughly an additional $700-$1,100 for a 60 mile move. Less if your willing to help, less if closer.
Additional Neptunes - Apex Controller System with multiple plugs for all circulating pumps, wave makers, lights and more.

Neptunes Apex System (and original price):

Aqua Controller - Controller Base, Display, 1x Energy Bar 8, PH Probe and Base ($550)
Extra Energy Bar 8 ($159)
Extra Energy Bar 4 ($119)
Vortech pump control ($125)
Breakout Box ($40)

Might need a new display because of corroding on the plug - cost $100.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back