Reef Stuff For Sale

icy1155

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,
I recently broke down my tank because I wasn't spending enough time with it. I'll be selling off all of my equipment as I sort through it and I'll post it here. Pickup will be at Via Aquarium's parking lot in Schenectady. I know its a ways north for most people on here, but I'm already traveling 40min west to get there for work so I don't want to travel much more.

To get started:
The system itself is a 80g Deep Blue Rimless with Corner overflow. The stand is custom built, with the bottom of the tank being at 48" off the floor to put it at better viewing height. It comes with a 40 breeder sump with baffles as well as the return pump (Quietone 3000 I think). For lights I have a SunBlaze 8 bulb t5 fixture mounted on it. The lights work but need all new bulbs.
-$350

BRS Dual Carbon/GFO Reactor without pump. Was connected to return system of the tank. Works, needs new media and a cleaning.
-$30

Vortech MP40WES. Works, but not new model or under warranty.
-$125

BRS DIY Auto Top Off Kit - Assembled and functioning as it should
-$20

ReefTek Kalkwasser Reactor - Recirculating kalk reactor that is meant to be put inline with an ATO system. Comes with 20 tall tank that has a float valve installed, aqualifter pump, basically everything you need to have an ATO that runs saturated kalk to your system if you buy with the ATO System above.
-$100

ReefKeeper Lite with extra Power Bar - Everything functions as it should. Nice entry level controller.
-$80

If you are interested in buying EVERYTHING, I'd be happy to make a deal, and I'll throw in a LOT of extra stuff that I haven't gotten around to sorting through yet. It would make my life easier than piecing it out little by little.

Pictures to follow...

OP
OP
I

icy1155

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold some of the items. Remaining things are:

BRS Dual Carbon/GFO Reactor without pump. Was connected to return system of the tank. Works, needs new media and a cleaning.
-$30

Vortech MP40WES. Works, but not new model or under warranty.
-$125

ReefKeeper Lite with extra Power Bar - Everything functions as it should. Nice entry level controller.
-$80

SunBlaze 48" 8 bulb T5HO fixture. Bulbs need to be replaced, but works as it should otherwise.
-$50

OP
OP
I

icy1155

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, just saw this reply. I'll pm you my number so we can discuss details.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 33.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back