Reef Tank 365!**Enter here for a chance to be featured**

Rp8

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello Reef2Reef'ers!

Let me preface this post by saying that your tank doesn't have to be packed full of mature sps coral colonies and have the best gear to be included, or even have coral at all (FOWLR are welcome!). But we will need a decent photo. :)

We want to start a new series of threads where we feature a Reef Tank from one of our members. It will be a simple bit of info and photo of your tank with link to your build thread. If you're interested then please share a full tank shot that you're proud of along with the following data.

• Full Photo
  • Tank Size
  • Date Started
  • Link to R2R build thread
All of these are required or your tank cannot be featured.

And that's it!

If we use your tank then your tank will receive recognition and you will receive a spiffy new "Reef Tank 365" badge under your name!
And don't forget to subscribe to the hashtag #ReefTank365 to view the pick of the day.
1.jpg
75 gal started Jan 2020
Build thread:https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/newbie.723659/
20200718_194913.jpg

Mastiffsrule

Vote for me for senator
View Badges
Reaction score
Looking great.

It may just be my normal self not catching on, the top right coral is it on a frag rack?

mpekoske

View Badges
Reaction score
75g tank with trigger crystal 30 sump
Started March 2020

8D488CF9-FE00-4627-ADB7-0FFE4EF5612D.jpeg

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello Reef2Reef'ers!

Let me preface this post by saying that your tank doesn't have to be packed full of mature sps coral colonies and have the best gear to be included, or even have coral at all (FOWLR are welcome!). But we will need a decent photo. :)

We want to start a new series of threads where we feature a Reef Tank from one of our members. It will be a simple bit of info and photo of your tank with link to your build thread. If you're interested then please share a full tank shot that you're proud of along with the following data.

• Full Photo
  • Tank Size
  • Date Started
  • Link to R2R build thread
All of these are required or your tank cannot be featured.

And that's it!

If we use your tank then your tank will receive recognition and you will receive a spiffy new "Reef Tank 365" badge under your name!
And don't forget to subscribe to the hashtag #ReefTank365 to view the pick of the day.
1.jpg
Waterbox 100.3 (75g Display Tank, 25g Sump).
Started May 13th, 2020
Build Thread - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/waterbox-100-3-build.719323/
IMG_0589.jpg

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
Keep working at those dinos! Love the elegance! Want one so bad lol.
Thank you! Before the dinoflagellate outbreak, it was the size of my face! It's an Aussie type, and honestly the hardiest coral in the tank next to maybe pulsing xenia. It is still mad about the dinos trying to grow on it, but once they are gone and the nutrients stays up it should fluff back up in full force.

Coral in your reef tank?

• Pack in as many as I can get

Votes: 65 14.3%
  • A lot but leave room for growth

Votes: 302 66.5%
  • Less is more

Votes: 63 13.9%
  • Very very few

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • Fish only...blah!

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Other (please explain)