Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To @ycnibrc and anyone else wondering. Just want to clear how it works up a little :)

Reef-Tank 365 is just like any other contest on R2R. The name of the person is drawn by a random number generator. If the number matches your post number, then you get the badge.
Yup :), also you must have a build thread linked. If you dont have a build thread for the tank you want featured I cant count it. So be sure to link a build thread, a picture of the tank, and the date the tank was started please :)

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And all this time I thought my tank was not worthy to enter. LOL, thanks @Fudsey !

My tank is unworthy lol. I will throw my build on here though and maybe if it gets drawn some time in the future it will be worth looking at. I honestly have no idea when the tank was set up. It was up and running when I bought it. When I was preparing for my first tank in March 2018 this one was already up. I guess you can say its rebirth is Jan 2019.

The not so exciting biocube 29 rescue

20191022_215136.jpg

Last edited:

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup :), also you must have a build thread linked. If you dont have a build thread for the tank you want featured I cant count it. So be sure to link a build thread, a picture of the tank, and the date the tank was started please :)

Does a link in you signature count?

Or should it be in the post?

Thanks!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does a link in you signature count?

Or should it be in the post?

Thanks!
I will accept link in signature. As long as I have a link I can copy :)

scott11106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Frank Bear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef'ers!

Let me preface this post by saying that your tank doesn't have to be packed full of mature sps coral colonies and have the best gear to be included. But we will need a decent photo. :)

We want to start a new series of threads where we feature a Reef Tank from one of our members. It will be a simple bit of info and photo of your tank with link to your build thread. If you're interested then please share a full or partial tank shot that you're proud of and the following data.

• Full or Partial Photo
  • Tank Size
  • Date Started
  • Link to R2R build thread

And that's it!

If we use your tank then your tank will receive recognition and you will receive a spiffy new "Reef Tank 365" badge under your name!

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef-Tank 365 is just like any other contest on R2R. The name of the person is drawn by a random number generator. If the number matches your post number, then you get the badge.

Ah, interesting, didn’t actually realize it was a ‘contest’. Wouldn’t have played if I’d known - contests always smell faintly of desperation to me. My own personal neurosis I suppose.

KMench

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@PanchoG Same! I figured I didn’t have a shot, but posted my tank early on being a good sport. Some of these tanks are amazing. Mine is not worthy :D

Frank Bear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FDB0A012-459B-449F-A2EE-ABF1E7C594EE.jpeg
5F50D3BA-DBF6-4D82-AC71-580EB351CF89.jpeg image.jpg 200 gal corner started July size 87”/62”-62”-24”
Hello Reef2Reef'ers!

Let me preface this post by saying that your tank doesn't have to be packed full of mature sps coral colonies and have the best gear to be included. But we will need a decent photo. :)

We want to start a new series of threads where we feature a Reef Tank from one of our members. It will be a simple bit of info and photo of your tank with link to your build thread. If you're interested then please share a full or partial tank shot that you're proud of and the following data.

• Full or Partial Photo
  • Tank Size
  • Date Started

And that's it!

If we use your tank then your tank will receive recognition and you will receive a spiffy new "Reef Tank 365" badge under your name!

34c24679ff2116d55fc9ea875d322f58.jpg
200 gal corner started July 2018

1D61CDEA-CB73-4B4D-BB12-B955BA973986.jpeg

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@PanchoG Same! I figured I didn’t have a shot, but posted my tank early on being a good sport. Some of these tanks are amazing. Mine is not worthy :D

LOL I thought I would have to have a super great tank to earn it. Anyway it is worthwhile.

Mark Lawson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef'ers!

• Full or Partial Photo
  • Tank Size
  • Date Started

And that's it!

34c24679ff2116d55fc9ea875d322f58.jpg
Done thanks..... https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/reef-tank-365-enter-your-tank-here.351475/page-44#post-5594932

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 91 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back