View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
REEFTANK365.jpg

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
Andrewkw's 112-gallon Mixed Reef

1.JPG

Join me in congratulating @andrewkw for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 112-gallon reef was started in October of 2016. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @andrewkw for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us!

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much for the feature. While this is not yet the best reef I've had it's been the most challenging. While the tank in this location was setup October 2016, it was only setup because my 180 gallon broke during a long distance move that cost me much of my fragile livestock (copperband butterfly, achilles tang, masked swallowtail angel ect). Also lost a ton of LPS and what few sps I had with me when I moved. All my survivors spent 6 weeks in various holding tanks both in my parents bathroom and then at my new house while I reset things up.

I've actually had this tank since 2006, the clownfish is from 2006 and there even is one coral in here from 2005 (red mushroom you can't see in the picture). Over the last year and a half I've added a few things which is not easy when you live in a rural location and allowed everything to grow in nicely. I spend a lot of time on reef2reef learning new things almost everyday despite the fact I've been in the hobby for over 12 years. Thanks again.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats on the feature! Nice job!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back