View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

REEFTANK365.jpg

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
4FordFamily's 500 Gallon In Wall Tank Featuring @HotRocks

1564581510071.png

Join me in congratulating @4FordFamily for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 500 gallon reef was started in September 2018. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE. While this may not be a reef tank, it is still a beautiful work of art. Please note that FOWLR's are more than welcome to enter the Reef Tank 365 :D

Thank you @4FordFamily for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us! #ReefTank365

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats! I absolutely enjoyed following this build. Good to see a Hoosier with an awesome tank!!
The last time I was down to visit, @4FordFamily @HotRocks and I went to lunch, and they had me order a Hoosier Sandwich....I could not for the life of me pronounce Hoosier correctly ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last time I was down to visit, @4FordFamily @HotRocks and I went to lunch, and they had me order a Hoosier Sandwich....I could not for the life of me pronounce Hoosier correctly ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

It’s a tenderloin sandwich — fried pork tenderloin is a Hoosier special, some call it a Hoosier sandwich. They’re amazing. Next time you’re here we will go to Muldoons in Carmel. Best tenderloin on earth!

Congrats! It is so fun to have your tank featured here! You guys have a beautiful set up!
Yes it is, thank you!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How did this guy get featured!? Oh...errr...I mean ummmm.... congrats, bro! ;Smuggrin #ReefTank365

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a tenderloin sandwich — fried pork tenderloin is a Hoosier special, some call it a Hoosier sandwich. They’re amazing. Next time you’re here we will go to Muldoons in Carmel. Best tenderloin on earth!

Yes it is, thank you!
Agreed! Let me know in advance and we can just have a nerdy Reef2Reef Hoosier Council Meeting. Bourbon and tenderloins sounds amazing!!!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed! Let me know in advance and we can just have a nerdy Reef2Reef Hoosier Council Meeting. Bourbon and tenderloins sounds amazing!!!
You on Indmas at all?

How did this guy get featured!? Oh...errr...I mean ummmm.... congrats, bro! ;Smuggrin #ReefTank365

If I had to guess, it was an accident! :D

Thanks sir, and everyone!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back