View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
Copingwithpods 29 Gallon Biocube

1589309502942.png

Join me in congratulating @Copingwithpods for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 29 gallon reef was started on Jan 20th, 2020. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @Copingwithpods for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us!

#ReefTank365

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I can see fake painted coral a mile away. Those ain’t fake. Great job.

I do have 2 ?’s. Where are the fish and do you know you have ghosts in your tank? Top left. ;Woot

1589318850896.gif

Copingwithpods

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I can see fake painted coral a mile away. Those ain’t fake. Great job.

I do have 2 ?’s. Where are the fish and do you know you have ghosts in your tank? Top left. ;Woot

1589318850896.gif
Lol well I don't have a gel filter so I can't really cheat.

If you look closely you'll see a pinkstreak wrasse by the Duncan, a royal gramma under the mint candy cane and a clown just to the right of that candy cane. I am the worst photographer I know. So much has changed from when this picture was taken both by choice (more fishes and corals) and accidental (rock collapse) it looks a little different now.

The ghost.... hmmm I have no idea what I was watching. The lady looks like an elf from lord of the rings then maybe captain America holding a staff or Obi-Wan? And Orlando bloom???

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back