View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
Filipabp's 32 Gallon Rimless

1581691889554.png

Join me in congratulating @Filipabp for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 32 gallon reef was started in October 2018. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @Filipabp for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us!
#ReefTank365

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Filipabp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only an awesome tank, but the creativity around every detail is what really sets this tank apart. Great job!
Thank you very much for the kind words! It did take a long time for me to find a fitting table, lampshade etc. so im glad you like it!

Congratulations @Filipabp
You have an awesome tank and setup. Lines are so clean without the clutter of a normal tank with all the stuff under the stand.
This tank really stands out!
Thanks a lot mate! I love minimalism, so you writing that makes me very happy! I think many people outside the hobby dislike aquariums because they associate them with these huge setups with tons of stuff lying around that doesnt always fit into the interior design. My goal is to convince people that aquariums can both be aesthetically pleasing both inside, but also in the middle of a living room with designer furniture etc :)

Aquatic algae adornments: Have you kept macroalgae that isn’t red or green?

• I currently have macroalgae that isn’t red of green.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • I have kept macroalgae in the past that isn’t red of green.

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • I haven’t kept macroalgae that isn’t red or green but would like to in the future.

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • I have no plans to keep macroalgae that isn’t red or green.

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 6.5%
Back