View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
mcshams 90 Gallon Reef

aquarium.jpg

Join me in congratulating @mcshams for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 90 gallon reef was started in February 2020. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @mcshams for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us!
#ReefTank365

mcshams

Slave to my wife's reef desires
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG this is so awesome. Thank you. I'm going to take some photos this weekend (I work 4 days away from home per week in medicine), and will update you all on the process my wife and I went through and some of our upcoming plans on the tank.
I'll also get a few sump photos (which is another part of the tank I love... the inner workings!). As well as some close up to some of the corals we love.
Again, thank you to everyone, as well as how awesome this R2R community has been not only as a network of information and troubleshooting, but as well as just awesome people sharing a love of a hobby.

Thank you.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Congrats on some nice work and recognition !!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back