I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
Swoody's 255 Gallon Coast To Coast Build

06F746C8-6AFB-4E81-8568-ADF969A15E32.jpeg

Join me in congratulating @Swoody for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 255 gallon reef was started on April 5th, 2018. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @Swoody for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us!#ReefTank365

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WoW~!!! is all I can say! I have been so recalcitrant on updates between working in Alaska and my wife recently really breaking her ankle good and actually having 2nd surgery tomorrow! I PROMISE to do an update in the nest couple days as much has changed coral wise and things are progressing very nicely!! Again Thank You it is an honor especially considering all the fabulous tanks featured in this Reef tank 365!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back