Reef Tank 365 - steveschuerger's My Innovative Marine SR60 Upgrade

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
1675122214982.png

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is steveschuerger's My Innovative Marine SR60 Upgrade

1676155825429.png

Join me in congratulating @steveschuerger for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This reef was started about a year ago. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info by clicking below :)

Thank you @steveschuerger for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If you are interested to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, please click the new link for 2023!

Reef Tank 365 - New For 2023 https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/reef-tank-365-new-for-2023.963126/

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all I just want to say I’m honored to have been selected.
I’ve had freshwater tanks off and on for about 47 years staring with a large to me at the time 15 gallon tank with a few swordtails and tetras. Always was fascinated with saltwater. I remember seeing fish only tanks with pieces of dead coral when I was a kid(.in those days the idea of live rock was foreign to me at least ).
Fast forward to 2021. I had gotten a Discus tank up and running in our new apartment and in the fall decided to give salt a try as a birthday gift to myself. Bought a BioCube 16 gallon live sand, salt etc. After a rushed start where the tank crashed , I slowed down and got it restarted and took my time.
A few months later bought an IM Nuvo Pro 30l. Great little tank but of course I wanted more fairly quickly. And in June of last year got the SR 60. The rest is on the build so feel free to peruse.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all I just want to say I’m honored to have been selected.
I’ve had freshwater tanks off and on for about 47 years staring with a large to me at the time 15 gallon tank with a few swordtails and tetras. Always was fascinated with saltwater. I remember seeing fish only tanks with pieces of dead coral when I was a kid(.in those days the idea of live rock was foreign to me at least ).
Fast forward to 2021. I had gotten a Discus tank up and running in our new apartment and in the fall decided to give salt a try as a birthday gift to myself. Bought a BioCube 16 gallon live sand, salt etc. After a rushed start where the tank crashed , I slowed down and got it restarted and took my time.
A few months later bought an IM Nuvo Pro 30l. Great little tank but of course I wanted more fairly quickly. And in June of last year got the SR 60. The rest is on the build so feel free to peruse.
Congrats Steve! It's been great following your tank and looking forward to watching it grow!

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice tank and way to persevere after the stray current from your heater. Those sorts of incidents can really be discouraging but you hung in there and now have a beautiful piece of the ocean.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations Steve!!
Well deserved, tank is looking great. Look at all those terrific looking gonis you have.
Thanks! I have more gonis(and others) on the way next week . Went a little nuts on live sale past weekend.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.1%
Back