Reef Tank Holiday Wish List

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

smoothdawg65

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So now that the holidays are upon us, if you could have anything for your tank that you wanted what would it be?
Would you choose a new coral or fish? If so which ones? Or is there that piece of equipment you've had your eye on?

We would love to know what is on everyone's wish list!

Mental Health Love GIF by INTO ACTION

52178070429_bb6e22cf33_b.jpg

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 1.07.41 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 1.08.45 PM.png
An apex

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Being in Hawaii, a reef tank isn’t going to happen. I just want the tank I ordered to get here so I can start my FOWLR. Getting large things to the island takes Forever!!!

Are all corals banned over there?

LPS Bum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Clarion Angel for my large FOWLR. And a few more Indonesian Acanthophyllias for my reef.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've heard great things about the GHL controllers and I think we all wish for balanced nutrients! lol

Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Sooooo does that mean I am getting a GHL controller from Reef Santa LOL?

You guys have a very Marry Christmas. When I get my nutrients dialed in, will be in for some shopping. :)

Zanderson25

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So now that the holidays are upon us, if you could have anything for your tank that you wanted what would it be?
Would you choose a new coral or fish? If so which ones? Or is there that piece of equipment you've had your eye on?

We would love to know what is on everyone's wish list!

Mental Health Love GIF by INTO ACTION

52178070429_bb6e22cf33_b.jpg

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 1.07.41 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 1.08.45 PM.png
If there is ONE thing I’ve had my eye on for awhile is a Splatter RFA! Lol

BillyW

FOWLR while out on the island of Oahu!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are all corals banned over there?
Not everything just anything and everything with a skeleton. So locally grown leathers, palys and Zoas.
done a lot of snorkeling here, and the zoas and palys here don’t strike me as awesome so, FOWLR it is. It’s only three years, and I’ll be back, and now I’ll have a bigger tank too!!

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super Male Lineatus Fairy Wrasse for the fish. Several corals I’m eyeing. All Acro‘s. Haven’t gotten any corals from TSA yet, so I’m watching your sales. High on the list are JF Homewrecker, FrankenBerry, Orange Passion and Vivd Insanity.

I would like to see pictures of the mother colonies on your TSA named corals. I see a few I like, but would want to see the colony it came from to see the color patterns after it grows up.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Super Male Lineatus Fairy Wrasse for the fish. Several corals I’m eyeing. All Acro‘s. Haven’t gotten any corals from TSA yet, so I’m watching your sales. High on the list are JF Homewrecker, FrankenBerry, Orange Passion and Vivd Insanity.

I would like to see pictures of the mother colonies on your TSA named corals. I see a few I like, but would want to see the colony it came from to see the color patterns after it grows up.

Love Wrasses! The Lineatus is pretty amazing! We have a lot of our mother colony shots available on our site in the "Signature Colonies Tab". If there is one you are looking for specifically and it's not on our site shoot us a message, we can check to see if we have a shot.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back