Reef Themed PUMPKIN CARVING Contest! WIN CASH FOR CORALS!

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK WE HAVE WINNERS!

I want to start by saying thank you to all of you who participated. This was a super, and I mean a super, hard decision. So much so that I wish you all could win and because you couldn't I decided to give you all a new Reef Pumpkin Badge to keep for the year! Check your profile. :)

The mod team voted on the winner and while it was very hard we have a winner.

We have 2 winners. The first winner is the overall best winner and wins the $500 first prize. The second winner was generated by a random number generator from all the pumpkins entered and wins $100. Winners please PM me to claim!

1st Place Winner @MaxTremors
MaxTremors3.jpeg

Random Draw Winner $100 @blazedbeef
blazedbeef.jpeg

Thank you all for playing along and enjoy your new badge at least! :p
Congrats to you both. It was fun.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK WE HAVE WINNERS!

I want to start by saying thank you to all of you who participated. This was a super, and I mean a super, hard decision. So much so that I wish you all could win and because you couldn't I decided to give you all a new Reef Pumpkin Badge to keep for the year! Check your profile. :)

We have 2 winners. The first winner is the overall best winner and wins the $500 first prize. The second winner was generated by a random number generator from all the pumpkins entered and wins $100. Winners please PM me to claim!

MaxTremors3.jpeg

blazedbeef.jpeg

Congrats @MaxTremors! A well deserved win.

Also congrats @blazedbeef :D

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK WE HAVE WINNERS!

MaxTremors3.jpeg

blazedbeef.jpeg

Great choice! Such a wicked cool pumpkin!

Back