Reef2Reef 200K Fans Avatar Contest! Win Corals From WWC!

Rossboss

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is my 07 WRX! I chose the avatar I did because cars are my other favorite hobby next to reefing.

DeeBee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is my son when he was 1 week old. A dear friend of ours gave us a crocheted clownfish baby sack which made for some awesome newborn photos. :)

Baby_Clownfish.jpg

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was time for a new avatar and this contest was a good reminder! Love my clowns and Nems!

Melia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sponsored by www.WorldWideCorals.com

We're excited to announce that the Reef2Reef Facebook Fan Page has eclipsed 200,000 Fans! Woo Hoo! Dance Party!

To celebrate this milestone World Wide Corals is sponsoring a fun contest where 1 winner will get a $250 coral box shipped to their door! WWC is one of the premier places for coral and fish and have one of the best saltwater reef stores in the world! WWC is top notch in stock and customer service! And we just love the whole WWC crew!

So let's go!

RULESLOGO_zps3ea8dc8d.jpg

The 200K Avatar Contest will start NOW and end on Sept 7th 2017.

HOW TO ENTER:

Upload your very own custom avatar and tell us why you chose it! The generic forum generated avatars will not count. Click here to upload one of your own. Once uploaded make sure you make a post telling us why you chose your current avatar. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY:
Go to the WWC website at www.WorldWideCorals.com and pick out one coral you would really like to own one day! Then post the link to coral back here in this thread for a bonus entry.

*If you completed the bonus entry then you will have 2 posts in this thread, etc.

PRIZE_zps640e482c.jpg

ONE lucky winner, who has met the above criteria, will be chosen by random draw to win a $250 coral pack, chosen by the staff of World Wide Corals, shipped to their door at no charge!

wwc.jpg

Huge thanks again to World Wide Corals for providing this awesome prize!

WWCLOGO-HIRES-BLUE.jpg
My avatar is a digital drawing I did for this site. I drew myself snorkeling, as I do often, with the beautiful coral and fish. I enjoy snorkeling and seeing all these intricate animals and sea life down below. Free diving and snorkeling is definitely my favorite thing and I hope to win this contest! Thank you for reading!

ppetmp.jpg

Grey Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is my son when he was 1 week old. A dear friend of ours gave us a crocheted clownfish baby sack which made for some awesome newborn photos. :)

Baby_Clownfish.jpg

You've got my vote. Hope it doesn't reflect on his personality. LOL

Wilkes61

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I choose my avatar because it's the same as my Facebook and was the only picture I could find at the time

Tautog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's mine, it's my aquarium after my 1 st year, it's been the greatest hobby I've ever enjoyed Really the gift, a treasure, that really keeps giving ! Simply Amazing! Everyday! Better than TV

Reeferanonmyous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is my extreme misbar black ocellaris clown because i love him! His misbar almost makes him look like a different type of fish!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back