Reef2Reef 200K Fans Avatar Contest! Win Corals From WWC!

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually made this avatar using Window's 10 Paint program one day. It goes well with my profile name. We study and monitor water parameters constantly and then we spend money to get corals. lol.

https://worldwidecorals.com/pink-orange-yuma-24952.html

I mainly keep Rock anemones, ricordeas and zoa/palys. Maybe one day I'll dwell in to the yumas.

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is iron reef because i do alot of spearfish ing in the gulf of mexico on the rigs

ASteveFindley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my favorite avatar because it is the ONLY decent picture I have had taken of me, lol.

ASteveFindley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for the coral from WWC that I'd love to have is the:
WWC Area 51 Blastomussa

upload_2017-9-7_22-52-51.jpeg

SalinFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC is located in FL from my understanding .. let's cut them some slack. I'm sure they have more pressing issues to attend too with that giant hurricane looming in the horizon ...
Agreed. It's been crazy here in Tampa. No supplies to be had and few pumps open. I'm sure Orlando is feeling the same stress

spartanman22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is a picture of my cleaner shrimp and purple stylo colony. I have been slowly trying to understand the photography side of this hobby a bit more and this was one of my earlier successful attempts. Also, that colony grew from a 2" frag to that size in less than a year, which was pretty cool.

https://worldwidecorals.com/ora-pearlberry-acropora-25312.html

I always manage to pass up on the Pearlberry in every SPS tank I've had so this is near the top of my wish list with my newer setup.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back