Reef2Reef 200K Fans Avatar Contest! Win Corals From WWC!

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suspect R2R chooses the winner, not WWC.

I also suspect that this post of mine statistically destroys my chances to win. ;Rage

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone, I've been talking this over with @revhtree, and we want to hold off on the drawing for a week longer due to the power outages that people around the nation are currently dealing with. With all the people struggling with hurricane issues at the moment, we figure it's best to let people begin recovering a bit before pulling the name on this one. So, new drawing date will be September 20th.

AC0DX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do believe I am the only one on here that has an algae retrieving lab.
IMG_1621.JPG

ourcoralreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is sort of a logo eventually one day when i get around to it i want to build a site for the reefing community
Its a digital shot of coral, water, land and sky

GrizFyrFyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I've been talking this over with @revhtree, and we want to hold off on the drawing for a week longer due to the power outages that people around the nation are currently dealing with. With all the people struggling with hurricane issues at the moment, we figure it's best to let people begin recovering a bit before pulling the name on this one. So, new drawing date will be September 20th.
I think this is a great idea. Thank you guys for all the work you do.

LatinKing

Clownfish Breeder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To all our friends here in Florida. Hope all of you are ok. It was a long night here in Tampa. But finally for us wasn't as bad as it was expected. We are okay.
Yes it was scarey lost power for 15 hours, but we are all ok. My tanks are fine. No losses. However several friends in cape coral lost there tanks. There selling everything getting out.

birtikidis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang LK, I got lucky and didn't lose anything in St. Pete but was worried. Hate to be savage, but are they going to be posting any equipment on R2R?

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar oozes potential, the anticipation of the journey about to begin. So much promise. No dirty sand, algae blooms, sick fish, etc. Just possibilities and a promise of adventure.

And that was almost a year ago now. The tanks been up and running for a while. And you know what? Like I bet most of you, I have found that sense of possibilities and anticipation just gets reinforced every day. It is not ever going to be finished, is it?

I do need to start a build thread though ...

Ghxst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wasn't stated in a manner that said we had to post our avatar reasoning and what corals we wanted separately. Just incase we do I'll rehash that since the extention
1) My fav RFA, it's radioactive under 20k led. I like it so much cause the color isn't evenly spread it's almost barfed on. Colorful radioactive barf..

2) So I just went to look for one of my WWC fave and found a small list:

https://worldwidecorals.com/wwc-molotov-chalice-22086.html

I need one.

Then I was like Ohh a ding dang milli, gotta have that. But the. Decided on this whole page instead:
IMG_7115.PNG

Plus a UC fascination Favites and JF burning banana. Just for that extra pop of radioactive barf. You can't go wrong with any aquaculture WWC has.

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wasn't stated in a manner that said we had to post our avatar reasoning and what corals we wanted separately
The coral post is a bonus entry, so you have twice as many chances to win the drawing by having two posts instead of one.

Ghxst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post 2 And just incase a quote won't work:
I'll would love to have any of these:
IMG_9010.PNG

Gino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it was scarey lost power for 15 hours, but we are all ok. My tanks are fine. No losses. However several friends in cape coral lost there tanks. There selling everything getting out.
That's great to know that you and your family plus your tank are ok. But at the same time, it's sad to know how many fellow's reefers have lost their tanks. Be safe, I got family and friends in the SW coast and they been telling me that the situation down there isn't good at all.

LatinKing

Clownfish Breeder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great to know that you and your family plus your tank are ok. But at the same time, it's sad to know how many fellow's reefers have lost their tanks. Be safe, I got family and friends in the SW coast and they been telling me that the situation down there isn't good at all.
Thank you, yes it's bad for other fellow reefers in the Tampa, Orlando, Cape Coral and SW Florida.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back