Reef2Reef 200K Fans Avatar Contest! Win Corals From WWC!

scardall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @mdbannister , I have PM'd you by starting a conversation and am officially claiming this Prize. I am very Happy and excited . Whoo Hoo--WOW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot

PS: This luck of the draw really made my day, as I lost some Corals,Car was totaled,roof damage and garage ceiling damage as well during the Hurricane. Many many thanks. And Yes Again Whoo Hoo

Last edited:

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @mdbanister , I have PM'd you by starting a conversation and am officially claiming this Prize. I am very Happy and excited . Whoo Hoo--WOW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot
Congrats!:)

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @mdbanister , I have PM'd you by starting a conversation and am officially claiming this Prize. I am very Happy and excited . Whoo Hoo--WOW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot

PS: This luck of the draw really made my day, as I lost some Corals,Car was totaled,roof damage and garage ceiling damage as well. Many many thanks. And Yes Again Whoo Hoo
congratulations!

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the win!!

I have never had to deal with the devastation of a natural disaster and seeing all of this on TV makes me feel so lucky to live where I do. (except for the tsunami, earthquake, volcano and now North Korea risk...)

VelocityTech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @mdbannister , I have PM'd you by starting a conversation and am officially claiming this Prize. I am very Happy and excited . Whoo Hoo--WOW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot

PS: This luck of the draw really made my day, as I lost some Corals,Car was totaled,roof damage and garage ceiling damage as well during the Hurricane. Many many thanks. And Yes Again Whoo Hoo
Perfect winner! Congrats!

SalinFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats, sounds like you really needed a break! Amen for reefing, keeps a person sane in the most difficult of times.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back