Reef2Reef eXact iDip® Marine Starter Kit Giveaway

Top Shelf Aquatics
Corals.com

joe berkman

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
i like the idea of one product/company that does it all. its hard to be loyal to when one companys alk tester works great but ther nitrate tester is vitualy useless.looks to me like the people who created this product were prety thorough in covering all there bases

Mr.Alex

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
i like the idea of one product/company that does it all. its hard to be loyal to when one companys alk tester works great but ther nitrate tester is vitualy useless.looks to me like the people who created this product were prety thorough in covering all there bases
@joe berkman
If you submitted this in hopes to be in the drawing the contest is unfortunately over. We are waiting on a winner to be announced.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/nano-zeovit-tanks.306033/

Zoanthids

eXact iDip®

eXact iDip® Smart Photometer
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
The winner of the Reef2Reef eXact iDip Marine Starter Kit Giveaway is........Maritimer!!! If you will PM/DM me with your information so that we can send you your kit. All others thank you for your participation and please keep your eyes out for further promotions and giveaways in the future.

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Maxout
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

What is the best "cleaning product" or home recipe for cleaning reef tank equipment?

• Water and scrubbing

Votes: 51 12.6%
  • Citric Acid

Votes: 202 49.8%
  • Vinegar

Votes: 129 31.8%
  • Hydrogen peroxide

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • Lemon Juice

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 14 3.4%