Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
exact idip giveaway.jpg

Reef2Reef eXact iDip® Marine Starter Kit Giveaway
Sponsored by Sensafe and eXact iDip

We are thrilled to announce the release of our new eXact iDip® 570 photometer, the second installment of the eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System® line. The eXact iDip® 570 photometer is the perfect tool for measuring the water quality for aquarium/aquatic life in both fresh and marine water settings. Using the patented eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System®, the meter is the first and only to integrate 2–way wireless communication with a smartphone/tablet. The multilingual app is the brain of the system which allows limitless possibilities including lab accuracy, free upgrades, test parameter customization (with 10 tests available at launch, and more in the works to be released at a later date), mobile sharing, and data organization. More here....

How to Enter:

Check out the eXact iDip product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about it or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

2. LIKE the Sensafe Facebook Page Here

*You must complete these requirements for entry. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive the eXact iDip 570 Photometer Kit.
marine-kit.jpg
Kit includes:
  • eXact iDip 570 Photometer
  • Instruction Manual
  • FREE downloadable app with pre-installed tests: pH, Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Total Alkalinity. Additional tests parameters will need to be purchased and downloaded in-app at $4.99 each or as a bundle (570 Marine Bundle) for $23.99
  • Cleaning brush
  • 5mL Syringe
  • Bottles of reagents (25 tests each):
  • Calcium Hardness UH Kit (486629-K-25, Nitrate (486655-25), Total Alkalinity 570 (486680-25), Ammonia (486654), Total Hardness UH Kit (486656-K-25), Phosphate (486814-25), pH-BT (486657-25)
Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 ready iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (min iOS 8.0) or Android (min OS 4.4)

• Built for water quality testing marine and fresh water aquariums
  • 2-way wireless communication with an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch® or Android device
  • In-app updates continually improve accuracy and add new features
  • Additional parameters are available for in-app purchase for one time fee of only $4.99 per test
  • Instant documented results includes time, date, and GPS location stamp
  • Customize the app with only the tests you need
  • Add notes and share instantly via email, .csv file (spreadsheet), and Twitter and Facebook
  • 30-day satisfaction guarantee AND 2-year warranty
The total value for this giveaway package is $339.99.

Thanks again to Sensafe for this awesome giveaway!
marine-kit-2017.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until May 25th*

jasonp87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked! I think the photometer is awesome and helps take some the of the guesswork and frustration out of matching colors on a piece of paper that has faded or gotten wet with tank water.

Marinemom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love the digital photometer. I am new to the reef aquarium world and would love a better way to keep track of levels with put the guess work. Love it want it !!!!

Car

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be awesome. Makes it so much easier to have a digital readout and accurate numbers. So tired of guessing based off of colors.

Gabriella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is there not to love about this test kit. The digital read out is so much easier to use than trying to guess the correct shade of color, it saves the test result history (no more manual tracking in excel spreadsheet), and the fill cell for filling of water sample. This item looks awesome. Love it!!

Bryandal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in love with blu tooth compatibility. This would take the guess work out of reading coloring. Killer prize considering I could probably never afford something like this. Please pick me!!

Mattie-KCCO

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the digital photo meter with numerical readouts for levels. I've also liked the Facebook page. I would really enjoy this to help with setting up my new 15+ gallon system.

mojojason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also really like the Bluetooth connectivity as well as the idea of tracking everything digitally through an App.

Stugots

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked! Digital photometer thumbs up. No more color guessing. Excited about Bluetooth connectivity and portability of kit. Can't wait to use it!!

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This product is absolutely fantastic. No more guessing what shade of color your looking at. In this hobby we all know that color test kits are an absolute pain to read. Especially when our tank depend on the wright amount to dose. If the color is off your dosing will be off then that can cause a tank crash. Thank you for this awesome giveaway

Sarah Trafford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 10 year old is in the process of transitioning from a 25 gallon to a 75 gallon salt water tank and the photometer kit will make it much easier for him to measure water quality. Looks like an awesome product that would help a young aquarist!

sweat90lx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Digital readout would be much easier than reading colors. Especially NO3 and PO4 tests that don't change colors.

BillH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked: The convenience and the app are winners for me.

Bdk1786

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God this would be amazing to have. I hate having to guess the subtle color shifts on some of the current tests.

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like that everything is in one photometer. It would be nice not to have separate items for everything.
Facebook liked

reeffish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ease of a digital readout, no comparing colors! iPhone connectivity anew features that I will like.

Back