Reef2Reef eXact iDip® Marine Starter Kit Giveaway

Reefer40b

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like that everything is in one photometer. It would be nice not to have separate items for everything.
Facebook liked

ShellyG74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's not to like about it?!! This would be awesome to have and be able to get rid of checking colors on a chart! Time saving and more accurate as well.

Carmen Rivera

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the fact that it comes in a starter kit. It's digital and you have access to different systems. The apps are free. You get instant reading for results. I have problems completing colors on some readings and calculating amounts which with this system you don't go through that.

Fitz_bizZle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the fact that I wouldn't have to guess color during titration is awesome and the data being able to be stored on app is pretty cool.

Mark A Drum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking to buy a digital testing set for a couple of months, this one seems like it's the most complete kit to cover all of my needs. I believe that even if I don't win it that I'm gonna purchase this kit as soon as I have the funds.

jjwukasch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All tests in one package! I am tired of multiple tubes, color tabs and all different brands. It can become very confusing.

Gramps13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be really great to have the convenience of testing everything with ease. Hope I win.

Oops...never mind its already ended.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back