Reef2Reef Jan membership drive contest, join for free and get a chance at free frags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubbaSteve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this forum but not new to the hobby :) Ive had fish since i was a kid. Mainly freshwater, but have been doing saltwater for the past 7 years. I love it and will never switch back. Currently im in the process of building up my 120 gallon reef :) Corals as on the low end currently with only a few monti caps, and encrusting monti, a few pallys and some gsp :p so winning a coral pack would be awesome to help me get this tank underway :)

ScubbaSteve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess i missed the contest, i should have ready the details a little bit more. I just recieved the email stting i was eligible.... but the rules state registed b4 fed1st 2012 :p O well i guess i can try again next time theres 1 comming around :)

Dsobo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for granting me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway. The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Now that I got that out of the way, I wanted to say thank you haveing such a great web site for new and old hobbiest can always learn something new. I am planning on building a 60 gal cub reef tank. It will be my first I plan on getting started with in the next few weeks and will start a build thread.

Dsobo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contest over is there going to be any others?

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, I have one new winner for one of the 2 frag packs, please contact me within 3 days to claim your frag packs or I will have to do a redraw!

And one last membership card to give away, contact me within 3 days or I'll have to do a redraw!

The last two prizes in this contest still haven't been claimed... So this is what I am going to do!

The first two members who can shoot me a PM with the following requirements will win the prizes. First to respond gets the frag pack and second gets the membership card.

Respond with these two requirements.
1. I need your quoted response/entry in this thread along with a link to it.
2. I need your shipping address

bluwinghawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is soooo wrong once in a life time win should be redrawn jmo sorry if this affends any 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back