Reef2Reef Jan membership drive contest, join for free and get a chance at free frags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnunn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey im new just registered and would love to win
i just heard about this kinda cutting it close hahaha

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there. I don't know if I signed up here before with a different name or not. It's not an active name, but maybe you could look up the IP. I've been a lurker, but I may have joined and not participated.

I withdraw. I tried a few screen names and I signed up in 2009 under a different name.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, I have the winners for the membership discount cards, please contact me within 3 days to claim your cards or I will have to do a redraw!

I'm excited to give it a try!

I just joined and can't wait to meet a lot of reefers and learn a lot. I have already been reading through the site for a while and learning about corals. Glad to make it official and become a member finally. I would love to win the contest!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hello, newbee under the sea. pick me!!!

I've made a couple posts here but still new... It would be awesome to win something to get the tank off to a good start. :)

Looking forward to a successful reef with all the help from R2R!

im new here and would love to win

Brewcitycorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi im new here, just wondering is there going to be a new drawing? It looks like I missed out on this one.. figured Id just check. thanks alot

jnunn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey so did you guys redraw? i still gotta shot lol its a small one but hey its worth it

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, I have one new winner for one of the 2 frag packs, please contact me within 3 days to claim your frag packs or I will have to do a redraw!

Hello,
I am new to the hobby. I am currently working on setting up a 120 gal tank. I would love to win!!!!!!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And one last membership card to give away, contact me within 3 days or I'll have to do a redraw!

I spoke with the people from R2R who were running the booth at MACNA2011 and meant to join months ago. Fortunately for me I am one of the world's greatest procrastinators. I would love to win some awesomely sweet zoa's from Elite Reef! They'd be a big compliment to the growing garden in my 75G.

t1hatch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just finally got signed up. Been reefing for about 5 years. Just starting to dabble with taking care of public aquariums. I just love reef keeping and want to do it for a living. My current tank is a 3 foot wide 65 gallon that I am building up to have top of the line equipment and corals. I just sold my 180 gallon SPS dominate tank and most of the large acro colonies to fund the build of my 65G. I'll have 2 EcoTech Radions and 2 MP10 vortech pumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.8%

Back