Reef2reef members only 15% off discount on all cyanoacrylate adhesives on Gluemasters.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Glue Masters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody!

We are excited to extend a 15% off discount to any member of this awesome community! That's for all products on gluemasters.com :)

Your code will be r2r_exclusive - use it during check out. But I need to get your email in a DM (don't post in thread), so we can add it on the backend to the promo.

If you have purchased from us previous weeks for full price, please also dm me and we will retro the discount.

Thank you and keep on reefing!

Last edited:

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might have offered the discount to those of us who bought from you back on Wednesday through Friday.

Look through the introduction thread and I see a number of R2R members who placed orders. Customer service like that would cost you little and win you some loyalty and maybe more customers. Good will in marketing can go a long way.

OP
OP
Glue Masters

Glue Masters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct, cyanoacrylate is reef safe in general, but we also use batching method in our production without any additional thinners for extra purity.

OP
OP
Glue Masters

Glue Masters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might have offered the discount to those of us who bought from you back on Wednesday through Friday.

Look through the introduction thread and I see a number of R2R members who placed orders. Customer service like that would cost you little and win you some loyalty and maybe more customers. Good will in marketing can go a long way.
Ron, totally. While offering a permanent discount decision took some time to approve, we will gladly refund it to all who purchased with us from here. Just DM me your order number and I will make it happen!

ps Also updated the post with that info.

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ron, totally. While offering a permanent discount decision took some time to approve, we will gladly refund it to all who purchased with us from here. Just DM me your order number and I will make it happen!

ps Also updated the post with that info.
Now that is the way to win customer loyalty... especially if the product is of good quality. I'm looking forward to getting mine. Thanks for providing far better than average customer service!

OP
OP
Glue Masters

Glue Masters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, party people! I get a lot of email about if we are still running this discount. We do and currently not stopping till we get everybody who needs our CA on this r2r exclusive special. Thank you and happy holidays!

shookONES

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Attachments

• 34507E87-FAD9-4536-A0F2-9AC39DC5D85B.png
    34507E87-FAD9-4536-A0F2-9AC39DC5D85B.png
    235.7 KB · Views: 80

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Glue Masters

Just placed an order for your 16oz bottle, thick 1500 CPS Viscosity, forgot the enter the r2r_exclusive code... ;Eggonface

Sent you a pm to help get the 15% discount.

OP
OP
Glue Masters

Glue Masters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you post to the UK? We don’t get 16oz bottles here and it would be so handy!
We can't ship it air due to hazmat regulations, it can only go sea freight. We are planning on getting our inventory available in UK this year using amazon FBA network. Q2 most likely. Thank you!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back