Reef2reef members only 15% off discount on all cyanoacrylate adhesives on Gluemasters.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Glue Masters

Glue Masters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just going to throw this out there, people might want to DM you their email address and not post it here. Bots scrape forums all the time for email addresses and use them for spam. Chances are really good that they are valid addresses so they regularly scrape these types of forums.
Actually super valid point, edited the TS post to adjust. Right on.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yaaaaay!!!! Awesome! Snap some pics if you can, please!

Used it on the left side and right of the tunnel rock (with the green slimer) that's under my blue throat trigger in the below picture.

PXL_20210214_204319821.jpg

That rock is pretty much the cornerstone for both sides of that scape.

Super Happy... :D

On dry scape builds seems like adding some sand right after gluing (on the joins) would be a nice way to go.

If someone is mounting frags, I'd use one of your mid-range viscosity glue options.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Hot2na

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shipping for 1 bottle is ridiculous...how bout you do something about that ? I ordered 2 -just so I wouldnt get ***** on the shipping..

OP
OP
Glue Masters

Glue Masters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shipping for 1 bottle is ridiculous...how bout you do something about that ? I ordered 2 -just so I wouldnt get ***** on the shipping..
Hey hey, well, we do offer free shipping on orders over 50$ - thats one thing that we do. Remember - this is hazmat item, we have to send ground due to DOT regulations and in most cases it is MORE expensive than 2-day air! Another thing that we are working on - is distributing the inventory through 3pl warehouses more - so that we are closer to all zipcodes on average. Hope it helps.

Babado

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing customer service and Product! I used the thin glue layered with sand to bond my rockwork and found that the rock broke before the bonded joint when I was strength testing it.... good stuff!

fowler279

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing customer service and Product! I used the thin glue layered with sand to bond my rockwork and found that the rock broke before the bonded joint when I was strength testing it.... good stuff!
Agree. Going through mine now and the stuff holds very well. Cures fast with the rock powder.

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang, I wish I had seen this thread before I ordered. I've purchased 3 bottles of the thin to do aquascaping. It works really well. Be sure to wear thick coated gloves. It will burn right through nitril gloves. Either good ventilation with a fan or a respirator as the fumes can be overwhelming.

OP
OP
Glue Masters

Glue Masters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang, I wish I had seen this thread before I ordered. I've purchased 3 bottles of the thin to do aquascaping. It works really well. Be sure to wear thick coated gloves. It will burn right through nitril gloves. Either good ventilation with a fan or a respirator as the fumes can be overwhelming.
Ohh, its still going and we are not planning to ever end it, please pm me your order number/s and we will retro it, no problem!

Back