Reef2Reef teamed up with BRS and WWC for a $20K Dream Tank Giveaway!

tdileo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get that some are worried about missing a call. I’m an educator and can’t answer my personal phone at work. But come on. It’s a giveaway. A big one. It’s free. Why don’t we stop complaining and just enjoy the generosity and kindness of WWC and BRS as well as how cool R2R is?

I’m a highschool student but for the chance to setup my dream tank.. I’ll gladly lose my phone to the office for the day over answering this call lol

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a highschool student but for the chance to setup my dream tank.. I’ll gladly lose my phone to the office for the day over answering this call lol
Me too lol! My teachers are usually strict about no phones but to answer this call it’s totally worth it!!

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well.. I am a caretaker for an adult child with severe medical issues and a lot of time I cannot drop everything to answer the phone, my cellular network also isn’t the best so misconnections and dropped calls are not out of the question and I’m sure there are lots of other people in similar situations such as myself.
Don't be concerned, they are calling me........

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saying...if I won I'll make one of the most amazing tanks on here. It honestly won't be far larger than a 100 gallon but would have some pretty "decent" equipment (ex: you have a device that not only changes your water and send you alerts, it also makes you breakfast). I've never one any of these things before, so it only makes sense that this would be the sole thing I win (right?).

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is epic !!!

EPIC-app-gallery-1.jpg

Dodgersfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, this is huge! thanks to all the sponsors for making it happen!

quick question for @randyBRS : is part of the 20K total value covering the taxes the winner will have to pay on the prize? I'm lucky that it wouldn't be an issue for me personally, but I know there are a lot of people in our community that wouldn't be able to cover a ~$1,500 surprise tax bill. and Uncle Sam is gonna want his cut... I'm sure that a cash equivalent prize could be arranged, but that's not nearly as fun as having a truck full of reef gear show up at your house.

Pauley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 1st? That doesn’t leave me much time! I have to hurry up and rearrange the furniture to make room for my new tank. I’m assuming part of that $20,000 will cover the cost of my divorce once the wife sees a surprise aquarium in the living room.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, this is huge! thanks to all the sponsors for making it happen!

quick question for @randyBRS : is part of the 20K total value covering the taxes the winner will have to pay on the prize? I'm lucky that it wouldn't be an issue for me personally, but I know there are a lot of people in our community that wouldn't be able to cover a ~$1,500 surprise tax bill. and Uncle Sam is gonna want his cut... I'm sure that a cash equivalent prize could be arranged, but that's not nearly as fun as having a truck full of reef gear show up at your house.

From the rules "Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner."

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get that some are worried about missing a call. I’m an educator and can’t answer my personal phone at work. But come on. It’s a giveaway. A big one. It’s free. Why don’t we stop complaining and just enjoy the generosity and kindness of WWC and BRS as well as how cool R2R is?

Yep. +1. I work in a hospital setting. I realize if I’m in the middle of CPR I can’t exactly pick up the phone for a winning call, but you better believe my ringer will be on and up all the way that day. I won’t need a reminder.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back