Reef2Reef teamed up with BRS and WWC for a $20K Dream Tank Giveaway!

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep. +1. I work in a hospital setting. I realize if I’m in the middle of CPR I can’t exactly pick up the phone for a winning call, but you better believe my ringer will be on and up all the way that day. I won’t need a reminder.

Eh CPR... Just hook them up to a chest compression system.. They'll be fine [emoji14]

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in...

52B1F73A-FB6A-40A3-9C87-1A3F38C77C0D.gif

Mayerlyn A

Entre_Jardines
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get that some are worried about missing a call. I’m an educator and can’t answer my personal phone at work. But come on. It’s a giveaway. A big one. It’s free. Why don’t we stop complaining and just enjoy the generosity and kindness of WWC and BRS as well as how cool R2R is?
Totally agree, I will be doing nothing but waiting on this call. What an awesome give away.

chasekwe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My girlfriend and I both entered. I have the day off but she will be in class for part of it... I just know I'm going to have to watch the live stream call her and have her not pick up while I shout at the screen and die inside with each ring!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep. +1. I work in a hospital setting. I realize if I’m in the middle of CPR I can’t exactly pick up the phone for a winning call, but you better believe my ringer will be on and up all the way that day. I won’t need a reminder.

Give your phone to someone who can answer, problem solved ;) It's worth a shot!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will it be a call from Minnesota area code? I live in Orlando so I answer all those anyway, & I receive a bunch of work related calls. So a heads up might benefit some who avoid random calls perhaps.

Yup, 763-432-9691 at 8pm CST November 1st!

I get that some are worried about missing a call. I’m an educator and can’t answer my personal phone at work. But come on. It’s a giveaway. A big one. It’s free. Why don’t we stop complaining and just enjoy the generosity and kindness of WWC and BRS as well as how cool R2R is?

Call will be at 8pm CST November 1st so hopefully you are not working then :)

Out of the country so video is being uncooperative. What constitutes a $20K setup these days?

We'll reveal all the gear next week. I can tell you every piece was hand-picked by @Ryanbrs based on what he considers a dream tank, so you KNOW it's gonna be good!

Wow, this is huge! thanks to all the sponsors for making it happen!

quick question for @randyBRS : is part of the 20K total value covering the taxes the winner will have to pay on the prize? I'm lucky that it wouldn't be an issue for me personally, but I know there are a lot of people in our community that wouldn't be able to cover a ~$1,500 surprise tax bill. and Uncle Sam is gonna want his cut... I'm sure that a cash equivalent prize could be arranged, but that's not nearly as fun as having a truck full of reef gear show up at your house.

That is the only downside of this; the law says the winner does need to pay taxes. It's still a wayyyy smaller fee than if you were to actually purchase all the gear. We will have a cash alternative, if someone's into that.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I can enter , I’m not 18 :(

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we receiving email confirmation that we have entered? I didn’t get one

I didn't get one either. When I entered, I was sent to a pop up style entry. This entry looks slightly different from the entry on the actual website.. Hope I was entered.

pattinike1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMGosh!!!

You read that right, we're having our BIGGEST giveaway in history at Bulk Reef Supply and we couldn't have done it without Reef2Reef and @WWC !

You have the whole month of October to enter! Tune in to YouTube Live next week to find out what's going on this dream tank. Then be sure to tune in for the LIVE announcement of the winner on November 1st, where Ryan and Randy will call one of you with the best news ever! :)

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant wait to see what is included!! Here is my guess at equipment based on all the recent brs tv videos!

Tank: Red sea reefer 750xxl peninsula
Controller: New apex
Dosers: 2x apex dos
Flow: 2x maxspect gyre 250's
lighting: 2 kessil ap 700's and 2 aquatic life t5 hybrid setups to match
Return: Abyzz 200
Skimmer: RO Regal 200 ext
Kessil h380 fuge light

6 months of coral club from WWC

I did not do the official math and im sure im missing stuff but lets get some other guesses going here!!

Hint: The announcement video explained which options won for each category so im sure that will play into the selection as well!!

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad BRS themselves said to give the phone to someone who can answer :) After I entered I realized I'll be on a plane flying back home after meeting my new grand daughter!! My parents are house sitting, so WHEN you call I'll be sure my Dad tries to act excited and my Mom screams :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back