Reef2Reef, Thank you.

Babygecko1233

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say... I've been a member here for almost 2 years.
The people who on here are amazing. Every question I have ever asked has been answered with in 24 hrs!! That's great. People are friendly.. They don't criticize you if you don't know exactly what your talking about..and they truly try to help or listen to the best of their abilities. I've had members on here do extensive research for me...saved me time, stress, and helped me become more enlightened in the reef world . This is a great site to use...in general. Easy. Fast. I just wanted to say thank you...if I didn't have you guys...I'd be dealing with many tank crash's... Your great

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Totally missed this!

Thank you and I am thankful for all of you!!!!

Slim_Okrug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also am here on this forum for about 2 years. I must say this is best site about our hobby i was looking at friendly/knowlage base/web design. All though i am from Croatia and my native language isnt even near in any aspect and i know i have alot grammar faults but i have never get flamed about it ( some forums dont want to say which ones act little rasist if you know what i mean in terms of language ) and i really feel like i am almost American hahaha. Thank you all for your share of your knowlage i learned alot of you because we lack here in my country reefers so i was pressured out of my borders to learn something about reef keeping. Thank you revhtree for you warm welcome of me and i even got fb link with title " look at this beautiful reef from Croatia" which was positive shock to see something like that specially when you are new one and get nice compliments from all community.

Thank you all for your time guys i am getting little emotional now hehehe.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back