ReefAPalooza Orlando Getaway! WIN airfare, hotel & tickets for 2 to RAP Orlando 2017!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How many of you want to come see me....I mean RAP ORLANDO in May?!?!?!

Chrism2590

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RAP Giveaway.jpg

Sponsored by Reef-A-Palooza Orlando & Reef2Reef!

We're super excited to announce that Reef-A-Palooza and Reef2Reef are sponsoring a fun contest where we're going to send one LUCKY winner to the RAP Orlando Show in May! The trip will include Airfare for two, 2 Nights at the Caribe Royale Resort and Tickets to the Greatest Reef Show On Earth, ReefAPalooza!

RULESLOGO_zps3ea8dc8d.jpg

The ReefAPalooza Orlando Getaway Rules for Entry:

1. SHARE the following Reef-A-Palooza Flyer on your Facebook Page. You must use hashtags #reefapaloozaorlando and #reef2reef when you share.

2. SHARE the following Reef-A-Palooza Flyer on your Instagram Account. You must use hashtags #reefapaloozaorlando and #reef2reef when you share.

3. Make a post in this thread once you completed the Facebook or Instagram requirement. If you completed both then you will have 2 posts in this thread which will result in 2 entries.

(To enter you must complete at least #1 or #2 and then #3 for your official entry. You must be at least 18yrs old to enter. Airfare available from anywhere in the continental USA only. If you are the winner and you are within 3 hrs of the show then RAP will work with you to provide money for a rental car and gas to the show instead of a plane ticket if you choose to drive)

flyer.png

To save this flyer right click and save as. On mobile touch this image and save.

The winner will be drawn via random number generator from this thread on April 5th 2017. Winner will be subject to verify that the requirements for entry were met in a timely manner.

Check out the details for the RAP Orlando Show Here.

Huge thanks to Reef-A-Palooza Orlando for providing this awesome prize!

banner.jpg
RAP Giveaway.jpg

We're super excited to announce that Reef-A-Palooza and Reef2Reef are sponsoring a fun contest where we're going to send one LUCKY winner to the RAP Orlando Show in May! The trip will include Airfare for two, 2 Nights at the Caribe Royale Resort and Tickets to the Greatest Reef Show On Earth, ReefAPalooza!

1. SHARE the following Reef-A-Palooza Flyer on your Facebook Page. You must use hashtags #reefapaloozaorlando and #reef2reef when you share.

2. SHARE the following Reef-A-Palooza Flyer on your Instagram Account. You must use hashtags #reefapaloozaorlando and #reef2reef when you share.

3. Make a post in this thread once you completed the Facebook or Instagram requirement. If you completed both then you will have 2 posts in this thread which will result in 2 entries.

(To enter you must complete at least #1 or #2 and then #3 for your official entry. You must be at least 18yrs old to enter. Airfare available from anywhere in the continental USA only. If you are the winner and you are within 3 hrs of the show then RAP will work with you to provide money for a rental car and gas to the show instead of a plane ticket if you choose to drive)

flyer.png

To save this flyer right click and save as. On mobile touch this image and save.

The winner will be drawn via random number generator from this thread on April 5th 2017. Winner will be subject to verify that the requirements for entry were met in a timely manner.

banner.jpg
Posted on both

SLCarrillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RAP Giveaway.jpg

flyer.png

banner.jpg
Shared on Facebook
I did the other day and I forgot to comment here

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back