Reefapalooza Orlando or New York.........

JohnnyKnuckles

FragTags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you had to pick one to goto for the show and also for the sights...which one do you pick?

- I have some airfare to burn so travel to and from is not a problem
- We've been to Orlando hundreds of times so sightseeing here is not a big deal. Is it a better show than New York?
- Ive only seen New York from the interstate when I had to swap Duty Stations in the Military.

If we do Orlando, we would just stay the weekend. If we did New York, we would stay a few extra days.

Im also torn here becuase the New York show is in New Jersey. I live in New Orleans and have been to Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas so i know how traffic can suck in the city. Is it a pain and a huge waste of time to get from New Jersey to Times Square, The Met.....

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I would do Aquashella over Reefapalooza but I also like freshwater so I'm biased. They had a good location traffic wise this past year in Dallas but I'm not sure they are going to use the same venue since they are wanting something a little bigger from what I've heard. I haven't heard attendance numbers for this past year so not sure how well they did in that area but they had a ton of vendors. For some reason people freaked out that it was the same weekend as halloween and didn't come. Apparently a lot of people celebrate it all day the day before? Can't help on sight seeing since that doesn't interest me. I would rather go to a cool fishing destination than look around a city.
If you had to pick one to goto for the show and also for the sights...which one do you pick?

- I have some airfare to burn so travel to and from is not a problem
- We've been to Orlando hundreds of times so sightseeing here is not a big deal. Is it a better show than New York?
- Ive only seen New York from the interstate when I had to swap Duty Stations in the Military.

If we do Orlando, we would just stay the weekend. If we did New York, we would stay a few extra days.

Im also torn here becuase the New York show is in New Jersey. I live in New Orleans and have been to Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas so i know how traffic can suck in the city. Is it a pain and a huge waste of time to get from New Jersey to Times Square, The Met.....

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The New Jersey location is not far from NYC, basically just a short ride after crossing over the G Washington Bridge.

BrianH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would take NJ Transit to get into Manhattan. Only about 10-15 min from the Meadowlands.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back