ReefBeat won’t let me save changes to Reefmat settings

ConsummatePro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just installed a Reefmat 1200. The ReefBeat app (iOS) won’t let me save changes to Reefmat settings like auto advance or roll warning time.

If I choose a different fleece advance or warning time the displayed value doesn’t change and Save button remains faded so it doesn’t make any change.

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just installed a Reefmat 1200. The ReefBeat app (iOS) won’t let me save changes to Reefmat settings like auto advance or roll warning time.

If I choose a different fleece advance or warning time the displayed value doesn’t change and Save button remains faded so it doesn’t make any change.
Once you select the different value, you have to hit the red button for advance length or warning days.
On the days after it changes hit the save, screen changes, hit the save again and the red logo and WiFi emblem shows and it saves.
On the other after changing hit the back arrow, and then the save and the logo appears. Took me a couple of tries to figure it out.

OP
OP
C

ConsummatePro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That did it! This is not the way most iOS apps select items from a scrolling list: that red banner just looks like a banner and not a button!

They need to get a UX/UI person to review their app! Thanks for the tip.

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That did it! This is not the way most iOS apps select items from a scrolling list: that red banner just looks like a banner and not a button!

They need to get a UX/UI person to review their app! Thanks for the tip.
No
Problem. I kept tapping the value I wanted and nothing worked so I hit another button lol. I’m old 54, so even though I’ve done some graphic design and other computer stuff, I have to learn how to do everything. Don’t know how any apps work until I tinker.

Back