ReefBot Lab: The Newest All-In-One Automated Water Tester from Reef Kinetics!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TABrendle

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry for the confusion, the "Solution" tab you are on is dedicated to the dosers' users. Please press the top left option button and go to "Device RK..." to manage and view the existing tests.

You can check this video for a full tutorial on the app:

Regards,

Thank you for your quick response. I will try this as soon as I get home.

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Batch #6: Now Open for Reservation!

We're excited to announce that Batch 6 of the ReefBot Lab is now available for reservations and preorders! Due to the overwhelming demand from our community, we're thrilled to offer you the opportunity to secure your very own ReefBot Lab from our latest batch.

What's New in Batch 6?
Batch (1).png

- Improved Color Sensor: Experience enhanced accuracy and reliability with our upgraded color sensor technology.
- Enhanced Stirring Mechanism: Enjoy smoother and more efficient stirring for precise test results every time.
- LED Switch: Easily control the lighting settings with our new LED switch feature, providing added convenience during operation.
- Easier Access to Maintenance Parts: We've simplified access to maintenance parts, making it easier than ever to keep your ReefBot Lab in optimal condition.
- More updates will be announced accordingly!

Preorder Now and Enjoy Exclusive Benefits:
- Discounted Pricing: Take advantage of our special preorder discount to save on your purchase.
- Free 60ml Vials: Receive 12 free 60ml vials with your preorder, ensuring you have everything you need to get started.
- Priority Shipping: Early reservation will ensure you're among the first to receive your ReefBot Lab.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your reef-keeping experience with the ReefBot Lab. Reserve your device now to secure these exclusive benefits and join the Reef Kinetics community! Don't forget to use the promo code "Reef2Reef" for an extra special discount!

For more information and to place your preorder, visit our website here.

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to bringing the ReefBot Lab Batch 6 to your reefkeeping journey!

Sincerely,
Reef Kinetics Team

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back