ReefBreeders.com Black Friday Sale! Details Inside

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

As always we're bringing some awesome deals to the table for Black Friday.

All of our pumps and accessories have been discounted across the board an average of 20%, no coupon code required!

Click HERE to Order Now!

In addition to our insanely good prices, you can apply one of the following coupon codes for additional savings:

• $30 off any order over $300 with the promo code "powermytank30"

• $50 off any order over $500 with the promo code "powermytank50"

• $70 off any order over $700 with the promo code "powermytank70"

• $100 off any order over $1,000 with the promo code "powermytank100"
Click HERE to Order Now!

*Promo codes can not be combined. Not valid towards items on clearance. Not valid for wholesale customers.

Veterans, Firefighters/EMS and Police get an additional 5% off on top of any promo codes. Contact us for the promo code before purchasing.

• FREE Swag Pack included with any order with a final price over $1,000. Put your T-shirt size in the notes at checkout.

• FREE Swag Pack and Digital Refractometer included with any order with a final price over $1,500. Put your T-shirt size in the notes at checkout.

• 25% off all ReefBreeders Swag with the Coupon Code "swagmeup"
Click HERE to Order Now!

Our Full Sale Price List is Below:

The Sale is LIVE and will end at midnight on Cyber Monday, November 26, 2018. No extensions, no exceptions.

Click HERE to Order Now!

2018 Black Friday Prices.jpg

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the rpm and rn-1 the same pump? They both rated for 2600gph. Any size different between the 2?
The RP-M is a private label. That way we can offer an extended warranty (18 months), along with better support and distribution. The problem we run into with a lot of the coralbox and jebao stuff is that other sellers on ebay/amazon offer them without any warranty, which tends to make the whole brand look bad, regardless of retailer. By carrying these under our name we can control who sells them on eBay/Amazon, and make sure that every one of our customers receives the excellent service we strive to offer. We will still be offering the coralbox version with a 12 month instead of an 18 month warranty for a slightly lower price.

randoma

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the Aqualink A1 allow you to control the RP-M/RN-1 with an Apex controller? Also, will there be a larger version of the RP/RN series coming out anytime soon?

sabor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious how long is the DCA12,000 (3,200gph) Apex Ready backordered for?

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the Aqualink A1 allow you to control the RP-M/RN-1 with an Apex controller? Also, will there be a larger version of the RP/RN series coming out anytime soon?

Currently it will not.

We are working on different sizes but don’t have any planned for the near future.

Jr'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef Breeders
I ordered two AQLink T1 V2 but can’t get them to connect to my iPad, nor the CP-150’s. I downloaded app and have tried nearly everything and can’t figure it out. Neither of them pop up on the app when I scan for pumps. And I get this message when I try to put in my WiFi password.

Really need some help
449b943863dbee685a015cb6b65c02a4.jpg

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef Breeders
I ordered two AQLink T1 V2 but can’t get them to connect to my iPad, nor the CP-150’s. I downloaded app and have tried nearly everything and can’t figure it out. Neither of them pop up on the app when I scan for pumps. And I get this message when I try to put in my WiFi password.

Really need some help
449b943863dbee685a015cb6b65c02a4.jpg

First thing to check- is your network 5g or 2.4g?

What model router are you using?

Keep in mind both name and password are case sensitive

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back