• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbrite 250w metal halide LED hybrid (4)

Item Price
$350 - $1200
Shipping
YES shipping is available

punchy7080

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling (4) Reefbrite MH/LED combo fixtures with RB 250w ballasts and (4) SE bulbs. Two are the twin-arc 14k bulbs and two are the 20k RB bulbs. I can't tell any difference with the naked eye as they are all on my 300g tank currently. All about 12 months old so bulbs will probably need replaced soon (if you go by the 12 month rule). Setup is about $700 each brand new but I realize halides don't demand a premium these days. I also have (2) 48" blue LED strip lights (Orphek knock offs) that I'll include if all four are purchased. I'll sell these for $350 each or $1200 for all four including the LED lights. These look awesome, having four of them going at once is more than my electrical circuit can handle. Having the basement wired to support all the equipment but am going to try out some SKY lights in the meantime. Greatly prefer local pickup but can ship at buyer's expense although it would be stupid expensive to ship all four lights/ballasts as shipping rates are crazy these days as I'm sure you've all seen. Let me know if any questions, still up and running so you can see them on my 300 gallon tank on the NW side of Indy. Tank shot shows blue LED lights on left side. Sorry, glass was a bit dirty. Thanks.

67562330467__916F2548-26BD-478B-B54C-9CF7A5B52783.jpg

IMG_0049.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

Iamjoefox

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have any left? Looking for a single setup shipped.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back