OP
OP
Dal-Reef

Dal-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thinking of doing same. You have an absolutely beautiful tank. Love the video updates and hope my tank will be like yours someday. Happy New Year!!
Thanks for the comments man.. I love this hobby been gone from it way to long and glad I am back. I like sharing what I have learned and always learning something new.. If got questions ask away

BeMoto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping you where using some professional grade camera... I have the same phone and I'm struggling taking pictures.
Hi there.. They are phone pics but using the very expensive Samsung s20 Ultra with orange filter.. I adjust the WB little when taking the pic to pull out the LED blue.. Glad you liked em.. Just got to get em to grown :) Several are top shots which give you the best pic in my opinion
Tank looks great, keep the pics coming!

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full tank FT. Tank is right at 14 months old.. Still got a long way to got but its growing
Full Tank Clean up .jpg
Tank is looking great :)

OP
OP
Dal-Reef

Dal-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dal-Reef looks like you're a carnivore. Could you share with me the secret recipe to your BBQ sauce?
Hey there.. I own my BBQ seasoning & Sauce company. I have won over 300+ BBQ competition awards and our products have won 50+ national awards. So for secret BBQ sauce I would try out ours. :) Check us out at www.crcbbq.com

moreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey there.. I own my BBQ seasoning & Sauce company. I have won over 300+ BBQ competition awards and our products have won 50+ national awards. So for secret BBQ sauce I would try out ours. :) Check us out at www.crcbbq.com

Just got me some :) can’t wait to try them out.

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dal-Reef I knew the guy that started the company and restaurant that makes Longhorn BBQ Sauce in Spokane, Washington state, although I think he’s past away now. We met him at an International Livestock Exhibition where we showed some of our cattle and stayed at his house in Spokane at that time. That was over 30 years ago I was still a kid but man it was an exciting time for me.

OP
OP
Dal-Reef

Dal-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow shiner, just caught up - tank's looking good! Bookmarking your bbq sauce - I'll have to place an order soon!
Thanks for checking out my build.. if you place a sauce order leave me comment on the order you are a shinner... will take care of you

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Dal-Reef

Dal-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dal-Reef thanks for the link. I will buy it in large quantities too. Here’s my CO2 scrubber. Dual Jumbo canisters with legs. Expensive but will pay for itself in time.
D7EA9396-F305-4A16-9612-8D6066639CD1.jpeg
I been looking at that and others.. right now with winter having to change often.. thanks for posting and let me know how it does...

hans4811

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Dal, long time no see ! I was reading another post in which you had replied ....and I was...hey! I remember that guy! lol
We both were starting around the same time (although your lightyears ahead of me) and was chattin with ya.

So jealous of your tank, I can't believe you got SPS going so good already. Wish I had your touch, everytime I touch one of those things, they brown out and die. Looks good man...

Still drudging along in IT ? Think this is the year I retire from it...burned out. Maybe then I can get some SPS going...lol

Start following along again..and that meat hunk of yours cracks me up...distracting as hell, but funny.

Ken

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back