Reefer, Dad, and one of our own was killed in a car wreck.

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man sorry about your loss. Kinda weird because if you look at his 1st post that Rev posted youll see I was the 1st person to welcome him to the site. And in all my time here I guarentee you that he is the only person Ive ever welcomed to the site I usually skip over those threads but something told me to welcome him aboard

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donation Sent for the CB Widebarred Latezonatus Clownfish Auction.....Thank You very much Shane for your winning bid...Aloha Les @ WPH

rucrazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so happy to see such a wondeful group of people pull together in a time of need. My heart goes out to this family who lost a wonderful husband,father and friend. I have posted this on another reef forum hoping that we can pull together a few more fellow reefers for this cause. This has touched the lives of many and we all want to do what we can to help...even it its just spreading the word further. We at Reef Central send our condolences as well.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back