Reefer, Dad, and one of our own was killed in a car wreck.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a tragedy for the family. My prayers and condolences to his family and friends.
Donation sent.

jabberkaycee

Aquatic Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so sorry to hear of this loss. He sounds like he was a wonderful person and a great reefer. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

96gts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sad to hear about the loss, hope that we can help his wife and baby with the donations. Donation sent.

gqjeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This story really sucks. I am so sorry. My wife and i practiced for 10 years before we had our son Brock who just turned 4. I can not even imagine the pain and strain that is gong on with this family. Heck it brings tears to my eyes to even think of my family having to go through this. Funds being sent..

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

badger126

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much sid. Thanks all for the support shown so far. I may soon be selling some of his reef equipment on here(proceeds going to his family of course).

nyfireman3097

Tank Slave
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man my prayers go out to his family and freinds I never talked on here with him but that doesnt matter donated what I could

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much sid. Thanks all for the support shown so far. I may soon be selling some of his reef equipment on here(proceeds going to his family of course).

You're very welcome, but thanks no necessary. In situations, such as this, we all need to pull together, to support our virtual family, along with very real family members, who are suffering. R2R has always been a shining example of exactly how that's done. For that, I thank you Rev, and R2R members! I've also posted this on my Facebook and on the FB page of reeffrontiers. I know we don't normally talk about other forums, but I feel that the many forums in our hobby, need to unite, in times like this.

markmiller639

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My condolences

I would like to send my condolences to the family, what a tragic story. I have seen the sorrow and challenges of these situations as a Paramedic Firefighter. In addition, my cousin recently lost her husband in the line of duty on his first shift back 2 weeks after their son was born. The challenges she will face are unfathomable unless you've been there. Even with a healthy baby boy, amazing support system and the fact my cousin doesn't have to worry about money for the rest of her life every day brings a new challenge. Even if you can't give a lot please give what you can comfortably, every dime counts! Donation sent.

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I once heard a wise man say that he would measure his wealth by the number of people that show up at his funeral. I think Dan would be proud of Reef2Reef. A lot of good hearted people on here. I hope we can help his family through their tough time.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about the loss and my thoughts are with the family. Donation sent.

Man I hate to see threads like this, but on one hand it is great to see how giving people can be in sad times.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back