Reefer, Dad, and one of our own was killed in a car wreck.

KSzegi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a tragic accident. My prayers go out to his family and friends. donation sent.

jstuver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I met Danny when he brought me some zoa frags while visiting a friend here in Utah. Great guy, very nice and always helpful. My heart goes out to his family. Small donation made wish I could do more.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope all of the folks who are viewing this thread realize how R2R and Rev stand out from the rest of the reefing forums. When it comes to people and family who face a crisis, we all seem to be drawn together by a common bond and we all share in the hurt and tragedy even though we have not met the individual or family. I don't have much to give but this family needs it far more than I do!

jam3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Sorry to hear about the loss. It is always heartbreaking to hear this type of news, especially of one that is a reefer/father/husband.

glacierdiver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our thoughts and earnest prayers are with danny's wife and family. May the Lord wrap his arms of comfort around them and give them strength.

csal1-175

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My prayers go out to his family and friends...Hope my little bits helps.

Last edited:

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got 3 pack for $100 and shipping is on me.. of course 100% of it goes straight to the donation... Rest in peace bro! and my thoughts and prayers goes to his friends and family.

1 utter chaos
utter3.jpg

2 Rpe
rpe.jpg

2-3 Kscope
kscope.jpg

2 magicians
scmagician.jpg

PM me for info.

blueplanet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Condolences to Dan's Family. I'm sure he was a good husband and a loving father. You will be in my prayers! Take care buddy!

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I met him through R2R and throughout our email exchange I got a glimpse of the person behind the messages. He seemed very cordial, honest and truly happy about the hobby he got into. I truly hope that the lord blesses his family and friends with strength to overcome this unexpected event.

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donation sent....

Aloha,My words may not be enough to console you, but let me be God's way of telling you that He loves you, and everything happens for a reason. I know how hard it is to accept a loss of a love one. May He turn your sorrows into happiness. Always look forward to the day that you will be together with Him when ther right time comes. God bless you! Les @ WPH

Last edited:

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all kidding aside this is the mike i know!!!!! always stepping up and helping anyone in need kudos bro...;) i know you guys see us always talking trash to each other but mike always delivers...1smile1
i got 3 pack for $100 and shipping is on me.. of course 100% of it goes straight to the donation... Rest in peace bro! and my thoughts and prayers goes to his friends and family.

1 utter chaos
utter3.jpg

2 Rpe
rpe.jpg

2-3 Kscope
kscope.jpg

2 magicians
scmagician.jpg

PM me for info.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all kidding aside this is the mike i know!!!!! always stepping up and helping anyone in need kudos bro...;) i know you guys see us always talking trash to each other but mike always delivers...1smile1

Word! If I had the extra cash I would be all over this offer.

guy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Address to send a check. Tragic and all to soon for hios child to losse him. I am not on the site now, forgot password. please send the address to my E-Mail " gpmd1027 @ aol .com" so I can send something for his wife.
Guy

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im very sorry to hear that this has happend.I will be praying for this family and I will pray that we can helpthem with their bills.

I hate the thought of a young child left with no father,I will be praying that the family makes it ok,and that the baby will continue to do well.

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All gone guys!! Thanks badger126 for letting us know about this. Not home right now but I'll take care of everything and send over the donation tonight. send my wishes to the family and I'm glad I can help. Hopefully other people can step up too.

Thanks Mike! Someone snap these up!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • None.

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.9%
Back