OP
OP
RossTheReefer1

RossTheReefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I will be gluing down the healed polyps on Monday. They will be ready for pickup by Wednesday.

I think we can arrange a few pickup options. Anyone close to Mystic (or that can’t pick up at the meet-up) can pop by my house to grab their frag. A meetup on Thursday night will likely be good for me. Any input on a location ( somewhere mid state or mid Shoreline near 95)?

Also need to arrange payment, either PayPal F&F to : [email protected]
or cash in person.

Thursday night 4/4 around 8:30 is also good for me. Let's plan to meet in Middletown, Ct.

Does that work for everyone? Thinking a bar/restraunt.

Anyone who can't come to the Meetup can either have someone else grab the frags or meet JerSaint in Mystic. Keep in mind, payment must be before or at the time frags are picked up from JerSaint.

Thanks! Looking forward to this!

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thursday night 4/4 around 8:30 is also good for me. Let's plan to meet in Middletown, Ct.

Anyone who can't come to the Meetup can either have someone else grab the frags or meet JerSaint in Mystic. Keep in mind, payment must be before or at the time frags are picked up from JerSaint.

Who north of Hartford is in the competition? My wife will have our car and already at work.
My sons will both be at work as well.
Is there anyway I could maybe get a ride with someone?

Katepete722

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any Danbury area folks going to the meet up that could grab mine? I could pick up Friday evening or Saturday.

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I didn't realize April 4th. Oh ****... That just threw a wrench into things. LOL...

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 12th Frag if anyone else wants to get in on the contest! Pickup next Thursday 4/4 in Middletown locale tbd around 9pm or in Mystic from me directly. 30 for 3p Frag, payment due at time of pickup or before.

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@RIreefGuy picked up his frag today. Looking forward to meeting up Thursday evening. Do we have a location in Middletown selected yet? If not suggestions are welcome.

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@RIreefGuy picked up his frag today. Looking forward to meeting up Thursday evening. Do we have a location in Middletown selected yet? If not suggestions are welcome.

What was that bar/restaurant next to the old KMart off Rt 9. Or the place right on the river with the outside decks. Right next to that huge bridge. Also Rt 9? Those are the only two places in Middletown that I'm remotely familiar with.
Personally I don't think we can make it during a week night. I'm just throwing out suggestions.

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definitely can’t do that meetup. That would require me killing four and a half hours after work with an hour and a half drive home.

Is anybody north of Hartford heading to the meetup that wouldn’t mind bringing some extra frags back?

Paul, if I end up heading down to Mystic, you can either ride with me, or I can drop yours off after work.

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, tomorrow is the night of the meet-up. I think Eli Cannons Tap room looks like the perfect spot the address is
2732, 695 Main St, Middletown, CT 06457.
I will be there between 8:45 and 9 and can stay for an hour to an hour and a half. Who is coming and who is arranging for frag pickup. Sound Off @Mike_Diako @fastest302 @RossTheReefer1 .

I believe @pjb9166 and @Skydvr are making their way down to Mystic for Saturday morning pickup.

@Brewman1987 are you stopping by on Friday for pickup?

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeremy. Yes it looks like Saturday for my son and I. #Skydvr said he was going to PP you and asked if I can pick-up for him. He'd get bit after work on Mon.

OP
OP
RossTheReefer1

RossTheReefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, tomorrow is the night of the meet-up. I think Eli Cannons Tap room looks like the perfect spot the address is
2732, 695 Main St, Middletown, CT 06457.
I will be there between 8:45 and 9 and can stay for an hour to an hour and a half. Who is coming and who is arranging for frag pickup. Sound Off @Mike_Diako @fastest302 @RossTheReefer1 .

I believe @pjb9166 and @Skydvr are making their way down to Mystic for Saturday morning pickup.

@Brewman1987 are you stopping by on Friday for pickup?

I'll be there. Thanks for picking the spot

fastest302

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any Danbury area folks going to the meet up that could grab mine? I could pick up Friday evening or Saturday.

@Katepete722 I have your frag I got it from Ross since he’s leaving town for the weekend.. pm when you can so we can setup a time for pick up

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back