0   0   0
R2R Welcome.jpg

pdxmonkeyboy

Sticks!! Give me the sticks!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
David, get over to cuttlefish this sunday between 1 and 4!! Massive sale, mystery grab bags.. of different prices..and free beer.

Where can you get free beer and pssst... two of the $20 grab bags have aussie gold torches in them... there is not a cooler LFS anywhere.

OP
OP
David Haldane

David Haldane

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up David! I'm also in sandy OR. I'd love to meet ya sometime. If you want any zoas, grubes gorg, purple sea whip, some rock flower nems I have lots I could frag for ya. I'd love to gift ya some zoa polyps as a welcome to the area. I'll be heading down to the best LFS in the area this friday after work if you're around.

Hey Harry! I would definitely be interested in meeting up sometime! Maybe we can get something setup over PM. Thanks for the welcome offer! I would love to see your collection / what you have up for sale. We are heading down to Cuttlefish and Corals today for their party. Is that the same shop you hit?

OP
OP
David Haldane

David Haldane

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Beaverton, and I'm a Board Member of our local aquarists club -- Pacific Northwest Marine Aquarium Society. We have a great group of club members from Oregon & Washington, and hold monthly meetings (usually at area fish/coral stores, but occasionally at member's homes). Our annual holiday meeting is this Saturday down in Salem, with several raffle prizes up for grabs including an Apex, ReeFi LED light, and many other great prizes. We also have monthly raffles for new members to win a free coral frag.

Check us out at http://www.pnwmas.org. Hope to meet you at an upcoming meeting!

Thanks for the info Suncrest! I'll definitely head over there and get integrated. When I first came across PNWMAS I was under the impression it was a little wider spread than just Portland, but it sounds like there's a local "chapter". Will definitely try to make the next meeting.

OP
OP
David Haldane

David Haldane

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
David, get over to cuttlefish this sunday between 1 and 4!! Massive sale, mystery grab bags.. of different prices..and free beer.

Where can you get free beer and pssst... two of the $20 grab bags have aussie gold torches in them... there is not a cooler LFS anywhere.

Thanks dude! I got your PM as well, thanks for reaching out. We went down yesterday and it's the cleanest / best saltwater shop I've been to yet. We'll also be heading back down there today!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back